Surprise | OneShot (PewdieCry)

I grabbed the letters the boy gaved me and thanked him. I stuff them into my bag and turn to take my leave. As I jump into the car, I lock the door and take the letters back out. I take a shaky breath and open the first letter. It had dirt over it and the american's government symbol on top of it.

Mr. Terry.

Your husband, Captain Ryan Terry, will have to report to duty on Afghanistan. Therefore we've delayed his fly back home to September of 2016.

U.S.A Government.

I close my eyes and feel my lip trembling as tears slid down.

So my Ryan won't come back home yet..? It's been five years.. Why..?

I snif and wipe my tears, moving on to the next letter. This one was different. It had dried blood, even more dirt and I could see gun powder.

Hey love!

Guess what? I've been promoted! I'm a Brigadier General. Sadly I'll still have to fight. I don't mind tho. As long as I make sure to accomplish my orders, I'll be closer to go back home with you in Sweden.

There's bad and good news about my promotion.

The good thing is that we'll get more money so I can buy you tons of games like you dreamed when we where immature adolescents. The bad side is that.. I'll always be at charge. Meaning, if they call me, I go. But i'm making some paper work so that I can give my charge to someone else.

With love,

Captain Ryan Terry

I smiled faintly and put the letters aside. I'll read the next at home.

~After Drive~

I opened the car door and grabbed the groceries. I gently kicked the door close an then went to the doorstep. Hugging the bags with one hand, I out the keys inside he lock and twist it. I twist the knob and walk into my way too big house.

You see, the government pays quite a nice house because Ryan is in the army, so we have a small mansion as a house. Ryan says he likes it, but I don't fancy it that much. What I do fancy is the beach which you can see through the window of our room.

I love beach, and for some reason, I feel really weird if I don't have the beach next to me.

I wanted a smaller house. But the only one the government offered with beach view was this one, so we took it. Because of it, we have two maids. I can never seem to memorise their names and recognise them since they're twins.

"Sir. We have a visitor" One of the maids walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face "What's the name?" The other maid came in and replied of her sister.

"He didn't say"

"You shouldn't have let him in" I said and turned to face her. She shook her head and turned to leave. I rubbed my temples and went to fix the groceries. The two soaked back in and bowed "We're leaving now" I nodded and waved them goodbyes, wishing them a safe trip back home.

After finishing the groceries, I walked into the living room and sat down. Not looking at the visitor, I begin "My apologise for not being here, how long have you been waiting here?"

"Not long" A sweet American voice says.

My eyes widened and I gaze up. The man in front of me was with an army attire. Sadly, I couldn't see his face due to him covering it with his hat.

"W-Who are y-you?"

"You can't recognise your own husband?" The man lifted his hat, his eyes glowed, his brown locks fell over his face, and a small scar ran down his eyebrow to his cheek. My heart pounded against my chest as I soon recognised who he was.

"R-Ryan?"

He smiled widely "Surpriseee"

Tears filled my eyes, my lip trembled and a soft sob escaped my throat. "Y-You... H-How..?"

"Well, I managed to get the army off my shoulders-" I didn't even listen at all to what he said, I just jumped on him and hugged him tightly, crying my heart out. My legs were at each side of his and his arms wrapped around my back.

"You bastard!! It's been five years since I last saw you and you appear out of nowhere without even warning me?!"

"Yeah" Ryan laughed. I smacked his arm pulling away and clean my tears "Calm down baby" He said soothing me. I stayed silent for a few seconds before I exploded again.

"Oh God Cry! You're finally here!" I screamed, almost fangirling. Ryan rolled his eyes with a sky smile, which I shrugged off and continued to Fangirl over him.

"Yeah, I am. Me and my sexy body"

I blushed and buried my face on his chest.

You see, Mark sent a video to him where he asked me how I felt about Cry (He didn't know his name. Only I knew his name) and if I had anything to say.

"Well, I miss you baby! So much. Make sure to come back with your sexy body and once you do.. I hope we spend the entire night catching up. I love you honey."

Of course, it had been a teaser, but.. I actually meant it.

"How are you Felix?" He asked and caressed my cheek. I sobbed and smiled.

"I'm good now"

"Now?"

"Yes! I missed you, you asshole"

" I missed your asshole too"

I blushed and smacked his arm again, making him fall into a fit of laughter.

Since he didn't look to stop, I cupped his face and kissed him. He quickly shut up and kissed back. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me closer. Our shafts brushed together which made me yelp and pull away.

Cry chuckled and pulled me even closer "Hey Felix"

"Yeah..?" I gazed up into his deep blue eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I blushed looking away. He pecked my lips with the intention of keep kissing, but I pulled away and said those two words I've been longing to tell him for the last years "Welcome Home"

"I'm back"

------------------------------

Tried to make it cute. Was it cute? Idunno.

Vote. Follow. Share. Comment.

Lecoffins~