KIARA

THIRD PERSON
Kiara

"Auston, I'm killing you!" Kira yells as she chases Auston around her new apartment.

Auston was helping out Kiara move into her new house until he decided to take a snapchat of Kiara singing.

"Dont fucking post that!" Kiara yells as she bangs on the washroom door that Auston has locked himself inside.

"Okay, Okay I wont." Auston says. But just as he says that, Kiara's phone beeps. Once she pulls out her phone, she sees that Auston has tagged her in a post. She then opens the post and finds out Auston has posted the video.

"What the fuck!" Kiara yells still upset.

To lighten the mood, Auston then opens the door quickly and charges towards Kiara. He then picks her up and swings her his shoulder and runs towards the kitchen.

"Matts put me down!" Kiara yells.

"Okay." Auston tells he as he places her on the kitchen island and places himself in between Kiara's legs.

"I hate you." Kiara says as she crosses her arms a cross her chest.

"I know you do, but you still love me." Auston starts.

"After all, we are fake boyfriend and girlfriend." Auston says placing his hands in Kiara's thighs.

"Key word, fake." Kiara says rolling her eyes.

"I know you're fake." Auston says and Kiara rolls her eyes again.

"you're such a sanke. Oh my God I cant believe you actually posted that." Kiara says covering her face with her hands.

"Hey hey hye, you sounded fucking good. Here look." Auston says as he grabs his phone ans shows Kiara the video.

"But I look disgusting!" Kiara says shaking her head and placing her hand on her forehead

"No you don't shut up." Auston says grabbing her hand away from her forehead and he intertwined their hands together.

"You sure?" Kiara asks as Auston's face somehow got closer to her face.

"I'm sure." Auston tels her as he quickly places his lips onto Kiara's and they both don't pull away.

At this moment, Kiara has been the happiest she has been in a long time. But that was cut short when Steph, Mitch, Marty, Syd, Willy and Gina walk into the house catching the two kissing.

"Woah!" Mitch yells out loud surprised to find the two actually kissing.

Kiara quickly pulls away from Auston and jumps down from the counter.

"How did you guys get in?" Kiara asks wiping her lips with her hoodie sleeve and Auston just licks his lip smirking.

Auston could tell that that kiss got William a little mad due to the fact that he started to glare at Auston and let go of Gina's hand.

"You gave me an extra key to the house. Sorry, I should have called, we didn't mean to interupt anything." Steph says sounding a bit confused at the end of her sentence.

"Oh, um it's totally fine!" Kiara says.

"No it's not, Matts, I swear if I see you kiss her again I'm gonna throw up." Marty said with a heart on his chest as he shakes his head.

"Hey!" Syd says as she hits Marty on the back of the head.

"What!?" Marty questions her.

"Um, anyways, Hi I'm Gina, It's nice to finally meet you!" William's new girlfriend says to Kiara walking up to her to give her a hug.

"Oh, It's nice to meet you to!" Kiara says giving her a quick hug.

"Well, we were hopping that you guy's would like to come out to eat tonight?" Gina says talking for William since he's to mad to talk.

"Sure, I'm down." Auston says shrugging putting his arm around Kiara's shoulders.

"We'll be outside." William says under his breath as everyone files out of the house leaving Mitch to go out last.

Mitch then quickly sticks up a thumbs up and mouths good job before closing the door behind him.

"That was so awkward." Kiara starts making them both laugh.

"Hell yeah it was." Auston says dying out of laughter.