Rap Battle!!!

Chapter Seven

It's lunchtime and for Issa and Cash, showtime!

(In the Commons)

Sierra, Alix, and Jacob walk together to meet up with Justin, Issa, Lauryn, and Cash.

Alix: Hey where's Issa? And Cash?

Lauryn: Oh you met Cash already?

Justin: Wait, you mean the one that works with TJ?

Sierra: Isn't his name TK??

Lauryn: It is and he knows it. *rolls eyes*

Thoughts: Speaking of, where is TK??! He was supposed to be here a few minutes ago.

Jacob: Who's on the stage??

(Let's say their Commons area is like the one in the show Victorious.)

Justin: I see Issa.

Alix: And Cash!

Lauryn: Alright now Ms. Lapri.

Jacob: Are they about to perform?? It's only the first day.

Sierra: Let's watch.

(On the stage)

Mr. Carter: Attention!!!

The cafeteria and Commons got quiet.

Mr. Carter: I have with me, two students of mine. They were to write a rap about a girl they have their eye on. So up first is Issa!!

Everyone started clapping and Issa took the mic.

Issa: I decided to write about a girl who is in the Commons right now. *winks at Alix*

He does his verse from Like 'Em All the remix and everyone cheers.

Alix's Thoughts: Was that really for me?? Does Issa like me for real?

Mr. Carter: That was nice. Now coming to the mic is Cash!!

More applause and Cash gets the mic.

Cash: My rap was written for a cutie I met today that showed me to Registration.

Jacob: Hey Alix, didn't you say something about showing a dude to Registration this morning?

Sierra and Alix: Hush!

Jacob: Hushing.

(sorry, I'm making up his rap)

Cash: You are so gorgeous. Rockin that blue crop top. Make my stomach feel like a rabbit, it's doing little hops. Showed me where to go when ya dude was lost. You should be my Minaj, and I can be the boss. You invited me to chill, that meant a lot. And I could be in love, got a Cupid love shot. Cash!!

People started giving standing ovations and the girls started screaming his name.

Mr. Carter: Thank you guys for watching my students. Have a great year at Entertainment High!!!

Cash and Issa walked off the stage to find TK there.

Cash: What are you doin?

TK: I was waiting on Issa and good job man!

Cash: Thanks. But I gotta lunch date. Catch yall! *goes to find Alix*

Issa: You ready to eat with the crew? Don't worry, there's a few more people than you saw me with.

TK: I just wanna eat with Lauryn.

They start walking towards the back of the Commons.

Issa: Before we go I gotta tell you. *stops them* Justin and Lauryn were a thing last year and I think he still got those feelings.

TK: I'm not worried.

Issa: *shrugs* It's whatever.

They get to the table and see Cash already sitting down.

Issa: (to Cash) Why you here? I thought you had a lunch date.

Cash: Yeah I do. Alix. *puts arm around her shoulder*

Issa's Thoughts: What the?!! Wait it makes sense. Blue crop top. Helped him, only Alix would help a new student. Dang. I thought we was feeling each other.

Poor Issa!! And Alix needs to be careful. Will Jacob ask out Sierra? What about Justin and Lauryn?? TK and Lauryn?? Just keep reading.

Dueces!!

<33 Calesha