Mate to Mr. Alpha

hi. I am new on this. I hope everyone likes my writing. I love to write. enjoy.

10 year ago.

"Can we please go? Please mommy?" I beg mom. She looks thoughtful for a second before agreeing. I squeel with delight and go upstairs to grab my shoes. I am putting on my yellow crocs when I hear mommy yell. I run down stairs and see daddy holding a bloody knife. I started to cry and he looks at me smiling. Daddy smile is mean looking and starts to walk to me.

"Shh. It's ok little Lizzy, daddy did this for us. Mommy was in the way.. Shh." He said in a funny voice. I started to back up the stairs scared. Something was wrong with daddy, he hurt mommy. I try to stop the tears from running because daddy says he hate to see his little princess crying. When I still cry he pinches my legs. It hurts. I am suddenly stoped by a wall and daddy reached for me. I try to run away but he grabs me and pulls me to him.

"Don't run from me! Your mine! " he says and pushes me to a wall ripping of my princess shirt. He turns me around and all the sudden my back hurt alot and i feel blood dripping. I scream but he knocks me against the wall and black dots fill my eyes.

   When I wake up, I hear beeping sounds, I look around and noticed I am not home anymore. I look around panicky.The beeping gets faster, and a lady in a white coat runs in the room. I start to cry, she had a niddle with her. Daddy had on and when I was sick he would give me one. It hurt. I start to scream. The lady walks to me, and I try to get up, but my back hurts and there was wires all over me. I scream and my vison goes blank.

  "What are we going to do with her? Her dad is dead and her mom was killed. Officer, I don't know what she's been thought but there was brusing around her legs and niddle marks all over her. Then the wound on her back. That man, her father did that to her? " A male voice was asking.

"I don't know. Was there other marks on her? Yes, he did. When we got there he killed himself. All of us were horrified." Another voice asked

"Yes there where, scars and almost claw marks? Oh my goodness, that is so horriable! Poor girl." Said the other voice. They kept talking but I let a blanket cover me.

10 years later

"Happy birthday Lizzy!" my wonderful boyfriend, Max, said as he walked to me and kissed me on the lips. I grimised and pulled back. He sighed and took my hand and walked to the house. When we walked in, everyone from school was there, even the freaks. I closed my eyes and put on a fake smile. I said hi to everyone and went to the kitchen to get a beer. When I walked back to the room Max was dancing with some girl.I rolled my eyes and  started upstairs. I opened my room door and saw Black naked with a girl under him. I closed my eyes and quickly shut the door. Gross, now I would have to burn the sheets. I went back down where Max came over to me. Good he was done dancing with the others. He pulled me to him and started to grit against me. I pulled away, but he roughtly grabed my arm and draged me upstairs. I knew better then to try to fight him. He was cruel when he was drunk. I can't believe he already was. He went up to my room.

"Baby, someones in there." I say thinking he will let me go and go do something else, but all he does is smiles and walks into the room dragging me with him. When he sees Black doing a girl on my bed he gets mad. I try to pull his arms back as he walks to Black, but all he does is slaps me and picks Black and the girl up by the hair and throw them out. I spot there clothes and throw them to them as he slams the door shot. Everyone knows not to mess with Max when he is drunk. He then walks over to me and grabs me. He rips off my dress with else and throws me on the bed. I go to my happy place and he strips and joins me. He roughly spread my legs and enters me in one swif movemet. I cry out in pain, but as he starts moving I close my eyes and think about the forest. The beautiful trees, the colorful flower, the birds. I fell him getting done and throw me aside. The rolls over and passes out as I get up to clean myself. After I put on another dress and walk out of the room I notice almost all the people left, well exsept for the ones passed out on the floor.

"Happy birthday." I wisper to myself as I go down to start cleaning up after the party. Lane, the school freak who was still here, started to help me. I didn't smile at him or thank him. I know that was bitchly but I couldn't. He was the freak and I was the most populare girl in school. After we were done. He said goodnignt and left. I sighed and went outside. I walk to the woods and keep walking till I get to my special spot. I take off my dress and let the soft wet grass bush my scared back. I close my eyes and enjoy the cool night. I was about to doze off when suddenly I hear a sound. I just and sit up looking around. Finally I meet a pair of bright yellow eyes. I look more closely and notice black fur and then I see the teeth. I scream and try to stand up but me being me, I trip fall down from standing up to fast. The wolf or what ever it was whimmpered and I heard it walk to me. I closed my eyes as I felt it grow. Suddenly I felt wet cold fur on my rubbing on my back, then a wet tounge lick my scars. I started to cry. Visons filled my head of daddy.

Hope you enjoyed this part!