The Lovelorn Romantic:Chap.5-Almost there..but not quite.Listen.Watch.Respond.Vote.Love!!Thx

Title: The Lovelorn Romantic

Chapter 5: Almost there.. But not quite.

Music/Pictures: Its what I do for you!

Comments: Give me a sense of caring!

Inspirations: My brain of course!/Weshareonesky/ PandorE

The Lovelorn P.O.V

As I walked back to my room, I had to breathe and calm myself down. I felt well, like a powerful superior no one and not even the person in my bedroom waiting for me could bring me down. As I exhaled, I moved misplaced hair, fixing it to perfection. I prepared to see her. Feeling this intense sensation of gratification that she was back. Even if she did not feel the same way.

But it did not matter for her feelings do not come before mine. Moreover, they come after or never. For it was then, that I would not be there to see her...Broken...Like so many others...Before her. As I finally closed my eyes and cleared my thoughts, I smiled for I knew this was going to.

Not only be amusing but entertaining, for she was never to be free from me. For I held the key to her cage...As I eased up, relaxing, I turned the knob slowly ever so slightly. There she was...Breathtaking and completely composed. I would even dare to say at ease...Very laid back. Not hostel like I would suspect like so many others before her. The runaways that never really left...Here or me.

But that was how she always was. So in control, knowing everything that was to be or going to happen. I smiled devilishly at her. As she gazed longingly into the rain storm of a night the thunder raging...Screaming like her misguided twin brother. It was as if I wasn't there, or as if I was a spectator to her performance and if so I would give her a standing ovation. For she was remarkable as always.

"Well it seems your back to stay."

She's seemed to have been in a trance that I have just broken as she takes me in, then looks at me dead on and quickly whispers...

"It seems that to be my punishment. For this...sin...I have committed"

She puts weight on the word sin as she speaks to me. I walk closer. For she is exposed in both skin and emotion.

"I thought I was clear with you...Azula. You cannot, will not. Leave me."

I try to hold back the anger that boils in me. But she can tell because she knows me too well. She's comfortable with it while I dislike that I can be analyzed so quickly you wouldn't even have to know me to tell.

"Yes well, this is your paradise isn't it? Its not mine..."

She sighs deeply moving away from the bed and closer to the window.

"You know that's how its always going to be. So why fight it?"

I move even closer and its like the thunder is our emotions ringing out. Soon I lean onto her pulling her against the window. Her breathe mingles with mine going ragged. But its as if her eyes even looking at me, are somewhere distant and not really here with me.

"Just kill me, you've already brought enough pain and heartache. Why do this to me? Your right, why fight when your always going to win?"

She questions me, and yet all I want to do is kiss and love her. For her womanly charms and god given body. But I have to answer for not just her but myself as well.

"Because, you know this is fun for me."

"But I don't want to play anymore..."

She's looks directly at me. And I cannot stop the yearning from within. She keeps talking whispering in my ears entangling her hands in my hair. Intoxicating me...to overdose...