Ch.1- Rainbow cupcakes

^picture of Lily Franks^

so hey welcome to my first girlxgirl story hope u enjoy!<3

________________________________________________________________________________

"Wake up!!" my brother screams at me while shaking my body. He's so annoying! My twin brother Ryan likes to pick at me and do things to me because he came out my mothers womb 12 minutes before me but, whatever!

I still lye on my bed just to piss him off. "I'm gonna get a bucket of cold ass water if you don't get your lazy ass up" he stated while yanking the warm, comfy blanket off my body. I shiver, oh how i miss you blanket come back. I open my eyes and sit up lazily.

"Hey asshole" I say as check my phone.

"fuck you" he mutters. I laugh and he throws a pillow at me.

"Get up you have 15 minutes to get to the bakery, see ya there" he says while walking out my room. I get up off my bed and stumble into my bathroom, i stop and look into the mirror. I look into the mirror with a thoughtful expression. I so wish i was 12 only because I didn't have to work also instead of my mom saying "Wipe those tables and sweep the floors" she'd say "Taste this". I shake my head and get ready. I throw my brunette hair in a messy bun and apply just a little bit of mascara. I walk into my room then I pick out some high waist shorts along with a black and white striped shirt.

I head out the door with my black and white Converse in my hand as i make my way to my car. I check my phone, "Shit" I mutter to myself seeing that i was 10 minutes later than i was suppose to be I might loose pay or better yet my mom may give me that responsibility, time management talk that's worse than losing money I think to myself as I put on my converse on in the car.    

"Good Morning,honey bun you're late go get you're apron on and mend the cash register" my mother sings as she serves a customer at their table. I walk over to get my apron on.  As I walk to the cash register i notice a cute blonde with green eyes. She notices me staring and smiles, I quickly put my head down so she won't see my blushing. I'm pretty sure I'm the color of a tomato.

________________________________________________________________________________

^Devin Gates^

________________________________________________________________________________

I walk quickly to my register and see the blonde approaching. "Hi. I would like to place a order or rainbow cupcakes please" she says while looking at the cupcake stand.

"S-sure" I stutter and I see her smile. I blush and start walking to get the cupcakes so she won't see me blushing. I walk back and set the box on the counter. "That will b-be" she looks up at me from her phone "12.80" I stutter. Gosh I'm so stupid!

"Here ya go!" she hands  me her money. I look down to see a 15 dollar bill "Also keep the change" She says while smiling and then she walks out the bakery.  I think about her smile and pretty eyes, I blush at the thought of it.

xxx

It's closing time for the bakery so I clean the tables, sweep and do any task my mother assigns me. *Sigh* I keep thinking about that girl maybe i just thought she was cute but whatever. I get into my car and head home. When I arrive the first thing I do is go to the kitchen and eat leftover Spaghetti since my mom and dad are still at the bakery.

I finished my food and went straight to bed. As I lye there all I could think about is that beautiful girl. I grab my phone and look at the time to only see it's 10:34 .  I unlock my screen and go on Instagram. I look through, I think to myself 'maybe I could find her?'

But what was her name?

xxxx

My 1st story yet OMG!! i'm literally crying but I hope you enjoyed it may be horrible but just know i'm taking writing classes & I hope to get better!!!

<3Lacey

-keep your head in the clouds