Chapter 10.5

Chapter ten part two - the date

"Why were you alone in that creepy park? It makes you look like a creep waiting for little kids."

"Says the boy who was in that park also."

"Ha, boy. I'm a man."

"You're sixteen too, aren't you?" I ask as I

dig my spoon into the banana split. He wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna take me out for ice cream. Seriously, two dates on one day! WHAT IS THIS.

"I am.." He laughs and smiles. That's when I take notice in his look. Long dye blonde hair on the top, and short brown ( natural color) sides. Piercing green eyes that can easily get you mesmerized; they're like Emeralds. And to complete the dream boy look, pink lips, not too small, nor big. "Take a picture boy, it can last forever," He laughs again and I see the dimples in his cheeks.

"You know, maybe I will," I slide my phone out and snap a picture of him. "Now I can remember you forever. Or until I erase it."

"IF you erase it, which you won't. But let's leave the option on the table."

I smile uncontrollably. "Who are you? Seriously, I've lived all my life in this small town and I've never seen you. Do you go to my school? Hipster High?"

"Unfortunately, I'm not from here. I'm from the big apple. Today is my last day here." And the smile on my face fades. " Aw C'mon! Keep smiling! You have a cute smile. The cutest, actually."

"Do not. But thank god I met you today. Today has been CHAOS for me."

"How come? And yes, I wanna listen." So I told him. Everything. Including my crazy mother and Em. "Wow. That would make an amazing book. Seriously. The crazy mom, the chic bestie."

"Yeah,"  I laugh. " Too bad I don't wanna be part of it."

"Too bad you're already in it. So. I guess this would be your second date..? I mean, what you told me that happened with that guy Josh, sounds like a date."

I blush. "Well yeah."

"Aren't you a player?" He laughs and takes a napkin. He starts wiping his lips and his left sleeve rolls down, reveling a tattoo in his wrist, a lion breathing fire inside a black circle.

"I am not! I mean. this is my second date. ever. I've never done this and I don't know what's going with me. it's like I'm a new person."

"Well I like this new you. Even though I didn't meet your old you and I'm leaving in.. two hours." He frowns and so do I. We talked for thirty more minutes and he gave me his number, his social medias and took a bunch of selfies with me.

He left. I mean, he's on his way to the airport to leave Indiana and head to New York. Ugh.

"There you are!" My mom says as soon as I walk through the front door. " Em was so worried and  I was worried and Are you okay? She told me what happened.. "

I sigh. " I'm okay. I promise. "

"Well okay, would like some food? I can order some pizza."

"Mhm, no. I already ate. I was with.. a friend. " I smile and she nods, heading back to the kitchen. I swear, she never leaves that kitchen!

As I enter my room I realize what time it is ; 7:30. I don't wanna go to school. I mean, is a Saturday night, but Sundays are

always a blurs.

I'll see if I can update in the week! I have school and that is priority super important , but I'll see!