Imagine.. Going On Holiday With 30 Seconds To Mars

"Jared, seriously, I'm not going to ask you again.." You say as you put all of the bags into the corner of the room. "Jared!" You say as you try to stifle a laugh, you could never be serious with him. Jared turned onto his back in the bed and opened one eye. 

"5 more minutes?" He said is a deep, sleepy voice which made your heart melt. You walked over to the side of the bed, standing over him.

"No! We're already 10 minutes late leaving.. We'll miss our flight at this rate-" Jared quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you on top of him. The stifled laughter came out in little burst in between kisses.

"Just 5 more minutes.. Please.." He said as both of your noses touched. 

"No!" You say again feeling his chest vibrate as he laughed.

"Okay.. One more kiss and I'll get up.." Before you could protest Jared cupped your cheeks and pulled you into him.

The door opened.

"Guys I've been calling you for-" Shannon fully opened the door and covered his face with his arm. "Oh for.. Guys, really?" 

Jared looked embarrassed as he pushed himself up in the bed as his face flushed slightly.

"Oh yeah - we do it fully clothed that's right Shan." He said as he started to get out of the bed.

"Well, who knows what creepy stuff you're into Jared.." Shannon said with a smirk as he began to grab all the bags near the door. Jared gave him an angry look as he pulled on his grey sweatpants, red shirt and blue converse. 

"Well.. Tomo, Mel and Alice are waiting downstairs anyway. Lets get going please!" Shannon sang harmonically as he left the room and began descending the stairs. 

You turned you attention back to Jared who loaded his backpack onto his back as he slid his arm around your waist. 

"I'm more of a morning person when I wake up next to you." He said with almost a serious tone.

"Well - I'm worried about how hard you find it to wake up when I'm not here." You say with a smile.

"Most of the time.. I don't want to." Jared said as he planted a kiss on your forehead. 

____________________________________________

"How long until we land?" Jared asked Tomo with a hushed voice, aware that you were sleeping on his shoulder.

"About half an hour.. Is she okay?" Tomo spoke equally as quietly.

"Yeah she's fine, I told her to sleep and she would feel better." Jared said as you felt him stroke your back with his thumb. 

Slowly you blinked awake.

"Hey.. How are you feeling?" Jared said as he grabbed hold of your hand.

"Better thank you, I don't know what it was.. Maybe I ate something bad yesterday.." You say brushing off something which didn't seem big. Jared's concerned eyes stayed on yours for a few seconds. 

"Where are we flying over now, Tomo?" You say, observing the bright blue skies and buildings dotted below you.

"We're just about to fly into Phuket.. We're nearly there!" Tomo said, getting excited himself. 

____________________________________________

The plane slowly came to a halt as everybody started to stretch their legs. After a long flight, you had finally landed in Phuket in Thailand for your first holiday with Jared, Shannon, Tomo, Mel and Alice. The boys had just finished the Love, Lust, Faith + Dreams tour and couldn't wait to go and unwind. It was coming up to a year since you and Jared had first gotten together and a long time being 'friends' and the last 2 weeks spent in his company had made you the happiest you had ever been.