Chapter 3 ♥

So the car stopped in front of a very huge house. Im guessing this is where im gonna live now. when I got out of the car to get my stuff Julian and Jade grabbed both of my hands and dragged me in the house.Jade:Tiara youre gonna love it here! come on, ill take you to your room.

Jade pulled me to my room. 

me: I looked at it like . okaaay, im starting to like New Jersey. :)Jade: SEE MOM I TOLD YA SHE'D LIKE IT! she shouted. me: haha, wanna help me unpack? Jade: sure! we put my clothes in the dresser and arranged some books.and after 2 hours, we finished. me: thanks for helping Jade! 

Jade: sure thing! :)

after that we went downstairs to mom and my aunt making some Nutella sandwiches.. YUUM!Im wondering where Julian is. I havent seen him since Jade dragged me in my room.

me: hey, aunt Isabelle(made up) where's Juian? 

Aunt: well, he's at ICON taking dance class. 

me: oh, I see.

Aunt: that reminds me, your mom told me that you loved dancing and she said you can continue dancing here. 

mom: yeah, sweetie. Remember what I told you when we were in the car?

me: oh, yeah. When will I start? 

Aunt: its up to you. 

me: oh, okaay. maybe Ill start next week?

mom: oh, sure honey:)

me: okaay. thanks mom, thanks aunt isabelle :)

after eating my Nutella sandwich, I looked at Jade and gave her the what u wanna do look.Jade: I dunno. you?

me: leggo watch some tv! haha

Jade: suree! 

After how many minutes of watching tv. Aunt Isabelle sat next to me.aunt: so you wanna go pick Julian up at ICON? 

me: sure, but I dunno how to get there..

aunt: Jade can come with you.

me:oh, okaay. now? haha

aunt: yeah. now. haha

me: well,ok fine. 

so me and Jade got out of the house and started walking to ICON.