Chapter 4~ Finally I get my chance

Hi guys thanks so much for reading now I know that this update was a little late, but I went camping and I was there for a while. Thanks so much for reading this far. And please comment and vote. I love hearing what you guys have to say. Any way back to the story!

-jemdog 😜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James POV

Finally I reach the place I want. The room of Requirement.

I walk past the wall, which is the entrance, three times. Wishing silently to find a place to sit and think.

Finally two giant oak doors appear! I open them and sit down on my soft red couch. I sigh as I thumped down. Why does she hate me so much?

I look around at the empty room! The only thing other then me is a few books, the crackling fire place and Lily. WAIT! Lily's here! I stand up surprised as she continues to stare at me.

"Ah... sorry Lily I didn't see you in here I'll leave!" I say as I start to walk out.

"Wait James," she said while looking at her knees. She called me James! She's never called me James before.

I turn back around surprised and go sit near her.

"Yes?" I say.

Lily lifts up her head and I see the sad tears in her eyes. She was a mess her red her knotted like a birds nest, her eyes red and puffy, and her uniform wasn't neat and tidy like normal.

"Oh Lily, I'm so sorry!" I say "I didn't mean to make you c-"

"James," she said cutting me off, "I'm not crying because of you, I'm crying because I lost a friend, but you know what. I'm glad I got rid of him. He's a death eater. And now that he's gone I've realised something."

"What?" I ask.

"That you've have always been there for me and the only reason I didn't like you is because of Severus."

"Really?"

"Yes! And James, all I'm trying to say is that... James Potter, I'm am so terribly sorry about the way I've treated you over the past 5 years."

This is the best day of my life. Lily finally think I'm not bad.

But right at that second she start crying again. I get up and sit next to her. She rest her head on my shoulder and cries into it. I whisper soft words and tangle my hands in her thick red hair to try and make her feel better! After about and hour, which felt like 3 minutes to me, she stopped crying.

As she wiped the tears from her eyes she whispered, "thanks James, for always being there for me, including right now." She adds with a little giggle.

"No problem" I say. I stand up and help her to her feet, she tidy's herself up, and we walk back to the common room together. As we start to walk she slips her tiny hand into mine and we walk hand in hand the rest of the way.

As we enter the common room, every one stare at us and starts whispering. Lily and I go and sit on the couch together.

Then I remember about then Hogmede trip tomorrow.

Then I whisper to Lily, "Hey do you have anyone to go to Hogmede with tomorrow?"

She turns to face me and says "No, why?"

"Well I was thinking maybe you could go with me, just as friends." I add quickly.

"Sure. I'll go with you meet me down here tomorrow at 9 o'clock. Okay?"

" Yep sure!" I say "See you tomorrow then!"

"Ok, bye" she says standing up and walking up the stair to her dorm.

This is the best day of my life. I think to myself.

Them Sirius come and sits next to me.

"So I saw you with Evans. What going on?" He asks me.

I tell him everything and he smiles.

"Ok mate, this is very important so we must plan but first I must say something." He gets to his feet and goes over to a chair and stands on it to announce, "Attention everyone!" Oh no I think. "Lily has finally said yes!" He screams loudly throwing his arms into the air. As he does that he falls off the chair, sending the whole common room into fits of laughter.

When he gets up again, the common room still in fits, he comes and sit next to me so we can plan the perfect date for Lily.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for reading. Sorry I've taken so long to update I've been really busy. Also really sorry about the small chapter.

Thank you so much for reading though. Please vote and comment, I love hearing what my readers have to say.

PS I hope everyone had a great Easter and ANZAC day!

-jemdog 😄😄😄