Part. 1

Like a fragile crystal glass falling, scattered into pieces with a loud crack voice and spreaded everywhere ready to stuck to anyone feet that stepped on it, a condition where that wouldn't be changed again although you picked that fraction and put them together back. Just like that Jing's heart right now. Jing was emanating a dark aura from his body, his desire to kill was so strong, his usually beautiful  eye was so sharp and it truly was terrible even Jing's beauty was shadowed by that darkness.

"Jing ..." maybe only Lu Chang, the figure who could reduce his fear and got closer to Jing

Seemed blind, Jing forgot the sense that he had for Lu Chang and gave up to the devil inside his chest. With a light speed Jing was already stood in front of Lu Chang, grabbed Lu Chang's neck and strangled it hard. Lu Chang was depressed looking for oxygen by trying to release Jing's clutches from his neck as his breath started to weakened, Jing's power just too big for him. Lu Chang's gaze became hazy, his breath was too short made his consciousness decreased drastically. Lu Chang's grip became so weak and his hands limped no longer had the power against Jing, he gave up, he resigned if he had to die today and which made him relieved he could go delivered by the hands of the most he loved, Jing.

Just before his consciousness entirely left him, he felt Jing released his grip from his neck. And when Lu Chang opened  his eyes, vaguely he saw Jing's usually calm like a lake eyes became faltering, dewy and lost its light. A sharp pain suddenly immersed into Lu Chang's chest saw his beloved Jing made a sorrow expression like that, he reached out his hand intended to touch Jing's cheek but ...

"Your Majesty!"

Mu Yue screamed as he saw Jing suddenly punched Lu Chang's stomach with the power of qi he released unconsciously, made Lu Chang fell down with fresh blood dripped from his mouth, not only that now Jing even stood above Lu Chang's body with sword in his hand and almost stabbed Lu Chang's chest right into his heart, Jing almost killed Lu Chang with his own hand if only Mu Yue didn't stop him.

Jing, he himself even surprised to what would he did. Straightened his body while threw the sword in his hand, Jing, just like that he left Lu Chang with a horrible condition -if this was a usual condition, Jing would ignore any danger and rushed to help Lu Chang- but not for now. Not for the pain caused by Lu Chang himself.

"Back to the capital now"

Mu Yue and Ding Peng felt the horror in this scene. For Jing to ignore, leaving even almost eliminated Lu Chang's life with his own hand was one thing that they never imagined -considered how Jing dote and possessive toward Lu chang-. But they could not do anything, Jing's command was absolute although they both knew how painful Jing's feeling right now to release Lu Chang for granted. Release? well, maybe currently he needed a space for himself.

"I'm sorry, Jing" and it was the last word that Lu Chang said and could reach Jing's ears although faint.

--- *** ---

Xiang Mei sighed, she was looking at the back figure of a man who was sitting on a bench in their backyard. That back seemed so fragile not even able to sustain a lightweight on his shoulder. Took a glimpse and rubbed her belly with one hand, Xiang Mei stepped closer to the man while carried a tray with warm tea and shaobing on top of that. Put the tray above the wooden table, Xiang Mei began to sit beside the man.

"What are you doing?"
"Xiang Mei, why do you sit here? Get inside the house, cold weather is not good for your baby" said the man softly
"You have not answered my question yet"

What? What other things in this entire world could bother Lu Chang and made him this desperate? Even now and forever who else could occupy Lu Chang's mind and heart except the high and mighty Jing? Even Xiang Mei was fully aware although she was the one who stood closest to Lu Chang right now but she couldn't guarantee for her presence to fulfill Lu Chang's heart. Since more than half a year ago never the slightest Xiang Mei could feel Lu Chang's love and attention for her -except for the baby inside her belly-, he even slept on the different room and never bother Xiang Mei to serve him, Lu Chang totally didn't have any other feeling for Xiang Mei except a responsibility.