Chapter 16 harmonie

Every since I start talking to Arianna she   became  my best friend. We tell each other everything. She is my other half.  Hell we even got stuff in common.  Her uncle did the same thing to her when she was just a little girl.   But when her parents found out it was trouble.   She helps me get thru this stuff by encouraging me.  Sometimes I go and stay at  her house. Her parents loves me.  They treat me like I'm one of their own. They even buy me things her parents are the fucking best. Wish my parents was like that.  I never met my dad and my mom just not a good mother figure. I don't even know what to call it.  If it's not her job or her running behind a man she don't give a fuck. That's why I'm the way I am stuck up. Nobody ever gave a fuck about me. My own family put me down and tells me I will never be nothing in life. Plus I'm a ugly girl to them. Sometimes I get to believe the things they tell me. I have low self esteem just because of what ppl tell me.   I don't know what to do I really don't. I have days when I wish I would just die and never come back. If I die people wouldn't even notice it and they  probably wouldn't even give a fuck.   I just wish I had a family that supports me than put me down.  But I'm not tripping I'm going to be something in life and when i do I don't want nobody to come around. I really don't.  Fuck everybody that's how I really feel right now.