Death Into Destiny

Pyrrha P.O.V

Everything was falling apart, as my life felt like it was all coming to an end.

I remembered being known only for my accomplishments, but never for the person who I always was. Soon enough though, I met people who saw me as more than just a celebrity. Those people became my friends who I knew would last a lifetime.

Not only that, but I met someone who didn't have a clue who I was, and that made me feel incredibly happy.

That person was Jaune Arc, my team leader of JNPR, who I soon started to gain feelings for.

Sadly, I did not know that today was going to be my first and last kiss with the blond knight, since I knew I may never see him again.

Right now I was on my knees with an arrow tip stuck inside one of my ankles, all while Beacon Academy was turning into a Grimm infested wasteland. I felt a cold hand touch my face as I was looking at the one who started this horrible destruction, Cinder Fall.

Her yellow fiery eyes staired at me as she smiled and said, "You were going to be given the power of the Fall Maiden. It must've made you think that you'd actually been able to achieve something that was made for me."

I was tired and in pain, as I weakly said, "Do you believe in destiny?"

Cinder's expression changed into a more serious one as she frowned and said, "Yes. And I'll make sure you fulfill yours, Pyrrha Nikos."

She began to walk away from me as I struggled to stand up. Soon, Cinder was standing a few feet across from me as I kept my back straight while I looked at the last thing I will ever see.

Out of nowhere glass started to float around Cinder as it slowly took the form of a bow and arrow which was already prepared to be fired.

In an instant, I felt pain radiating from my chest as I gasped for air.

Cinder had released her arrow that just went through me as she smiled wickedly and started walking towards me.

Sadness had started to build up within me, as I knew I would never be able to see my friends again.

Cinder was now standing right in front of me as she placed her hand on my head, while she removed my gold steel head piece.

Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Nora, Ren, and especially Jaune, I'll miss you all, my friends.

Cinder P.O.V

My plan finally came together, as Beacon Academy has been driven down to its knees.

Many of the creatures of pure rage and darkness known as Grimm, have already infiltrated into the academy leaving a mass amount of death and destruction.

This all couldn't have been possible if it weren't for a certain student that would've gotten in my way, Pyrrha Nikos. Her involvement in becoming the vessel for the other half of the Fall Maidens power was something that must've been dealt with quickly.

My destiny was going to be taken away from me, and that to me was utterly unacceptable.

Soon enough, I finally gained the power that I rightfully deserved. My powers were truly tested in my battle with Pyrrha Nikos, and I must admit, it felt wonderful.

Power in my own possession, ruthlessness, and pure destruction are what truly represent a Maiden's power.

I smiled as I looked at the steel head piece of the now dead Pyrrha Nikos, whose body was dissolved into nothing but orange petals which made a beautiful example of how powerful my Fall Maiden powers were.