~Chapter 11

~Chapter 11

*Meanwhile, in school after class*

Chanyeol’S POV

Hehehehe, our list is done and all that’s left is to announce it to the class. Since the president and the male representative is within or plan. No sweat will be spread, thanks to them. Well, maybe except for Baekhyun and Eun Ji ‘cuz I’m sure they will be on their seat glaring daggers at each other and of course to us, the planners.

Suho and Kris silenced the class by standing in front with serious faces.

The fun will soon start. And I’m very sure of that.

NORMAL POV

“Ummm. Guys, Me and Kris will be announcing something today. So I hope you will all listen.” Suho said while flashing his infamous angel smile that can catch the heart of many girls.

Kris also smiled but more likely smirked while the class just burst out in whispering to each other about what the two might say.

Well of course, aside from the planners because they just smiled at each other for their first plan will start after a few minutes and the get-together-plan will soon commence.

“Okay. So first I will be announcing that we will have no janitors assigned in this class so we can all learn to clean our mess without the help of cleaners. So now,  Kris will announced the cleaners for each day. No refusing or else you will be thrown out from this class and will have to transfer to the regular class.” Suho smiled playfully making the other students flinched in fear. Because they all know what that smile means.

“So now Kris, take the floor” Suho said and then stepped down from the platform and let Kris go up and took a paper from his pocket.

“So here are the cleaners for the week. I will announce it only once so you better listen carefully. This cleaning schedule will start today so the Monday cleaners are lucky because they did not clean yesterday. So good for you” Kris said making a smile that can make girls swoon for him.

“So for Monday, the cleaners will be Me, Xi Luhan, Seo Rae Sang, Do Kyungsoo and Kwon GD. So we are the lucky ones for this week. For Tuesday which is today will be, Byun Baekhyun, Choi Joon Yan, Zhang Yixing and---“ Kris halted while smirking making the other students wonder why which includes Baekhyun and Eun Ji.

“Cha Eun Ji” Kris continued earning a heated glare from both the two loud mouths.

Oh how they both want to burst out shouting complaints and other stuffs but the chain that stopped them both is the threat from both parties that either to shut up or they will get their beloved things.

How Eun Ji and Baekhyun hate the boys and girls that just smiled playfully at them.

The list continued and here are the other cleaning schedule.

For Wednesday, it would be Kim Joonmyeon, Go Mi Nam, Hwang Tiffany, Kim Minseok and Choi Seung Hyun.

For Thursday, it would be Park Sae Ri, Kim Jong In, Im Yoona, Kim Jongdae and Dong Taeyang.

And last but not the least for Friday, it would be Lee Min Yi, Oh Sehun, Huang Zitao, Park Chanyeol and Kim Taeyeon.

Some people burst into happiness because of their cleaning mates while only 2 burst into discontentment which happens to be 2 of the cleaners for today.

‘Why does it have to be him/her?’ they both thought in their heads. They looked at the others who only gave them the look of ‘Good Luck’. They just sighed in disappointment when their eyes met each others once again.