Chapter Eleven:

DONT BE MAD AT ME!!

I am so sorry for not writing sooner. I have a good excuse! I had no idea in what direction I wanted to take this story. So I had to do a lot of planning. But I figured out the jist of the direction of this story. Anyways, dont be mad! The ending of this chpater is INTENSE, Tell me what you think.

What do you think will happen!?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, DO YO THING..

HAPPY EASTER!

I've also posted some music insipration for this chapter. YOU LIKE?

ENJOY. :))

——————————————————————————————————————————————— 

I could hear the familiar beating drums as Hector and I walked towards the arena. With every passing beat, I was feeling nervous. I needed to know who was the rouge and if he or she had anything to do with me. Was it my father?

As Hector and I walked up the stairs and made our way to the balcony that was reserved for the leaders of the pack, I began to remember how I had to fight for my life just a couple months ago in this arena. It was nerve-wrecking but it was a tradition for this pack. Everyone began to pile into the seats. It was loud and everyone saw this as an event, rather than an execution. Something just didn't seem right. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. My body was telling me that something was deeply wrong. I just didn't know what.

Finally, the doors of the dungeon opened up and in walked in the rouge. His head was covered and he was looking at the ground. The guards pulled him by the chains that were connected to his hands and feet. When they got in the center, Hector's father stood up.

"WELCOME ROUGE. IN OUR PACK, THE PUNISHMENT FOR TRESPASSING IS DEATH. TODAY, YOU WILL FIGHT TILL THE DEATH. YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE. MAY THIS BE A LESSON."

The rouge's head slowly rose up to look at the Alpha. His hood fell back and out came into view a red headed man with mischievous ridden all over his face.

He said with a loud and commanding voice, "Audeamus".

Everyone was taken back and whispers were heard across the stadium. The Alpha turned to his guards and said if anyone knew what he said. For some reason, I spoke up and answered.

"He said 'Let us dare' in Latin"

Hector looked at me shocked and said, "You know Latin?"

"No. But for some reason, I understood him perfectly". That was REALLY weird..

I then felt a hard gaze on the back of my head. I turned to see who it was and realized it was the rouge. When I made eye contact with him, he smiled. It felt like an omen, there was something dark in his smile.

The rouge spoke up then and kept his eyes on me and said, "I have come for one reason only. I've come in search of a woman by the name of Alaska. And if you do not give her up to me, this arena will be stormed by an army in seconds at my command."

The audience became silent.

Our over confident Alpha laughed and said, "The only thing that you need to worry about is surviving now. WARRIORS kill him."

I felt Hector grab my hand because he knew how unbalanced I was.

At the Alpha's command, the warriors entered the arena and started to attack the rouge. As I watched in a panic, my heart began to speed up. I couldn't get this awful feeling out of my head. The rouge stood completely still as the warriors raced towards him. I didn't think he was going to move but just as there punches were about to hit him, he quickly blocked all of the guards attacks in a swift motion. I couldn't believe my eyes. I've never seen anything like it. All were knocked out in minutes. And it scared me.