The Final Goodbye

This is a story that is in first written, soon it will go under major editing. It may not be good on the first draft, but I assure you with your comments it will help going under major editing. If you hang in there it will get better. Just please comment if you have any issues with the writing.

IF YOU POST ANY HATE IT WILL BE DELETED!!!!

Yes any hate that isn't helpful to improving this story and is just mean will be deleted. Also any vulgar language (to an extent) will be deleted. Also no fighting with each other, or vulgar language to one other will also be deleted.

ANY COPING WILL BE REPORTED!!!

Also any coping of this story anywhere, or any altering of this story will be reported also. I have copy writes to this story, so not alteration or having this story anywhere else. You can suggest this website and story to other people, just no altering or copying or printing. if you want to you will have to e-mail me or message me on here. I know this sounds strict, but this is just benefiting both of us.

TURNING STORY INTO A BOOK!!!

I would wait until I am finished with this story and have it completed. Until then I would wait before turning this into a book.

Other than that have fun reading and again leave comment and questions, they will be answered on here.