Going away letter

Hey guys. So I've been needing to make this post for quite a while and just haven't gotten around to it because sharing laptops is really annoying and I just didn't feel like contending with 7 other people over it. But then I remembered that I could in fact write from my phone (however tedious) and so here I am with the latest installment in my beloved wattbook. 

This isn't actually easy to write at all, because I have this feeling that I'm going to disappoint at least some of you guys but I didn't want to just disappear without properly explaining why. I've come to think of you guys as friends and I would hate to just do the Houdini on you guys and leave you wondering what the heck happened. That wouldn't be nice. So this post is to explain why I'm walking away from wattpad for the time being. 

The couple of months I've spent on here has been a real blast. I've become much more confident in myself as a writer and met some really sweet people that I wouldn't mind getting to know in real life. I seriously appreciate you guys for showing me so much support and being the coolest people ever. You guys are super ❤

 I want to tell you all that I've taken the decision to unfan from BTS, and therefore this also means distancing myself from things related to them, like fanfics, and YouTube with all their bts recommendations and so because of this decision it also means that I won't be able to properly produce book two because it would be counter productive to my goal of unfanning. Now I know what you guys are thinking, why do I want to unfan? Surely it doesn't have to be as drastic as that. Well I can tell you guys that there are many reasons why but I can say that this is something that's important for my emotional health and wellbeing, and I hope you guys can understand why I took this decision and don't be too disappointed that I'm leaving the fandom AND not making book two. I feel bad about it, I wanted more than anything to make a book two for everyone, but life is funny and you just never know what position you'll be in in the future.

I think I'm the saddest about not being able to stay in contact with you guys. I unfortunately don't have any other social medias besides Whatsapp, I don't have ig and I don't use twitter much either. So I don't know what other medium I could use to keep in touch. I'll think on it though that's for sure 😊

I don't intend to delete my account but I'll be inactive for quite some time (years perhaps) and I also am gonna leave book one up for a little while longer (maybe a month or two). Maybe in the future, when I finally take up Wattpad again (because I finally found another story that I feel compelled to write that isn't a bts fanfiction) and you guys are still around we can pick up where we left off, and I sincerely hope that all you guys continue to grow, your books get bigger and your followers increase and that all of you do well. So this is an until next time and not a goodbye. Because I hate goodbyes lol.

I hope this message isn't too sappy, I definitely am not trying to make people all sad and whatnot XD 

Gonna tag the people who I want to tell all of this to. I consider all of you friends ❤

@MeiSummer @SomeGamerGirl @Enriha @agustdv @cynthiathenerd @hoseokvibes97 @JaxonBlacc @MisterAUTHOR111 @nyctophillians @fifoo-chan 

I think that's pretty much it, I'm probably missing ppl because I'm always missing ppl but there you have it my official going away letter. 

Stay awesome you guys, until next time ❤

*hugs you all* Bye! ^_^