Next Scene

Warrning this has smut in it. If you do not like it then don't read it.

Italy's P.O.V

He slowly eases himself into me and it hurts slightly even with him having worked it open. He stops after a moment allowing me to adjust. When the pain is mostly gone, I press back against him to get him to continue, which he does. Slowly, inch by inch, he moves his way into me until he is fully inside of me. I moan loudly at the feeling of being filled. He stays still to allow me to adjust again but after a few seconds I move trying desperately to gain some type of friction. Ludwig begins to pull back and forth into me slowly and gently at first. He takes my hand in his and kisses me moaning into the kiss as he continues to rock back and forth in me. He moves his lips to my cheek and trails kisses down to my neck then trails them up and down until he finds my soft spot. “Ludwig” I moan. “Please. Faster.” I press my hips back against his as he moves in. He moves his hips faster and harder, driving deeper into me when he hits that spot in me again. I shout out in pleasure as he continues to hit that spot over and over. I soon turn into a withering mass of jelly giving up moving my hips with his because they are moving too fast for me to keep up with. “Ludwig” I shout out. “I’m going to…” I breathe out. “Same here” he whispers. He grabs my member and pumps me a few times until I scream out his name and cum hard into his hand and over my chest. He moves twice more into me before he grunts out my name in such a sexy voice I nearly cum again and I feel a warmth spread deep inside of me. He rolls us over before collapsing onto the bed, pulling me as close to him as he can, his member still inside of me. I look up and smile at him, panting softly, still trying to regain my breath. “Ludwig.” I whisper. “Yes love?” He whispers back. I blush softly at the nickname. “I love you.” He smiles back at me. “I love you too Feliciano. Forever and always.” I kiss him softly and he pulls himself out of me while I whine softly at the loss. He chuckles lightly and runs his fingers through my hair as I begin to fall asleep. “Ludwig?” “Yes love?” “You know Romano’s most likely going to kill us both for this, right?” His arms tighten around me even more. “I von’t let anything bad happen to you Feliciano. I’ll alvays be there to protect you from now until the day our countries die.” I smile up at him and curl up against him and lay my head on his chest as I fall asleep.

Germany’s P.O.V

As I catch my breath all I can think about is how amazing Feliciano is. I am so thankful he said yes. He says my name and I look at him. “Yes love?” I vhisper back to him. He blushes and says “I love you” I smile back him. “I love you too Feliciano. Forever and always.” He kisses me and I pull myself out of him. He makes of soft vhining sound and I chuckle and run my fingers through his hair. He starts to fall asleep when he whispers my name again. “Yes love?” “You know Romano’s most likely going to kill us both for this, right?” My arms tighten around him even more. “I von’t let anything bad happen to you Feliciano. I’ll alvays be there to protect you from now until the day our countries die.” He smiles at me and curls up against me with his head on my chest and falls asleep. I smile back at him and as sleep starts to overcome me I realize how perfect this is. I finally got my vish.