Episode 2: I've seen Heaven

Author's Note:

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Also this book is PG-13. There's not so much adult talk in it honestly, other than a few puns and some swearing so I really don't think it deserves to be restricted. Other books are based purely on sex and this book isn't even but stick with it, I swear I will reveal $hit... yes, $hit shall be revealed like it hasn't been revealed before.

Keep voting, fanning and commenting, I read em all.

Brandy

Episode 2: I've seen Heaven

Alright, let's get this straight. I'm not an alcohol addict, in fact I just normally get drunk when it's vacation and to be pretty honest, I've never got really freaking drunk before until this day. It was the morning after the party when I woke up with the sound of Dean in the kitchen and Reece talking to him over the counter.

I swear to the every person reading this book, I was so phucked out of my mind I probably forgot my name for a second or two. My head was spinning, my balance was off, my shirt was torn... I was actually beginning to think that I got raped by a gay man and now I'm suffering the after effects.

"Morning beautiful," Dean said and turned the coffee machine on. Reece looked at me and smiled. There was something off though, they seemed uneasy.

"Okay I'm going to be totally honest here; I don't know what the hell happened last night. All I remember is us getting to the party and having a couple of beers... that's about it," I admitted and sat down next to Reece.

"Have a shower or something and we'll talk," Reece said as Dean handed him breakfast.

So after all the mental debates going on in my head, I got off my ass and headed for the bathroom. On the way over there, I peaked inside the guest room and saw Clyde who happened to be wrapping something around his thigh.

"What are you doing?" I asked Clyde curiously.

"Shaving my pubes," He replied nonchalantly.

"No, seriously?" I asked getting irritated. My head was pounding me like a freaking teenage boy humping a lamppost and I had this weird pain on my foot.

"I'm putting a bandage," Clyde replied casually.

"Why?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"Because your mother gets rough sometimes," He replied sarcastically and shouted at me to leave him in privacy. I wondered where Roger was but then I realized that whenever we stay over at Reece's place, he usually goes for a swim in the morning.

So I made my way to the shower. Now I know, everybody in the whole world would want to know about the water dripping majestically from my muscular body but that's not the interesting part.

So there I was, in Reece's shower, lathering myself up like I'm in a herbal shampoo commercial when I looked down at my foot and I screamed.

I don't know what the phuck happened to my foot, it looked like it got possessed by the devil. I swear I thought that was someone else's foot or something. That thing was purple and blue, my toenails looked cracked and my veins were popping out. How I didn't realize the state of my foot before actually getting into the shower was just mind blowing.

The guys must have heard the scream because Dean, Reece and Clyde ran in. Luckily, Reece's shower doors are frosted otherwise the scene would have been a bit weird.

"What the phuck happened to my foot?" I asked lifting it up trying to touch it.

"Freaking come out of the shower and we'll explain," Reece said and they all looked at each other with smirks. They left the bathroom and I quickly finished showering and got dressed.