Chapter 1

Not too long after Kali got back from her adventure with Shaun the sheep in the big city, she went to go fetch her younger siblings, the twins, and head out to the chicken sanctuary. 

Kali had her backpack on one strap, hanging from her shoulder as they walked a few miles on foot up a grass hill while the sun shined on them. 

"Do you really think they'll want to come?" Brock asked Kali about the chickens. 

"Of course they will, Ginger said so herself" Kali replied while they continued their walk up the grass hill. 

"You sure this is the way?" Ann asked her big sister. 

"Of course i'm sure, I know this place like the back of my head" Kali replied. 

"I still can't believe you managed to live here on this island for a few weeks" Ann told her sister, after Kali and the chickens's escape from the Tweedys. 

"I can" Kali smirked.

The three human kids finally made it to the top of the hill by a familiar tree, as they looked down to see a queerly little version of human life but with chickens everywhere in their own little society. 

"We're here" Kali inhaled the fresh forest air, admiring the scenery. Sometimes she loved this place more than her own home, back in the somewhat noisy polluted city. 

"Whoa" The twins still went awe whenever they saw this place. 

"Hey, there they are!" Kali cried out with joy, spotting a group of familiar chickens she hadn't seen in awhile. "Hey guys it's me! I'm back!" she called out. 

"Was that Kali?" Rocky asked as he, Ginger, and the others heard a familiar voice. 

"It couldn't be" said Bunty. They all turned to she their human friend and her siblings waving at them from the top of the hill. 

"KALI!" Ginger cried out with joy as she and the others came running to her. Kali did the same, as she hurried down the hill. The twins tripped and ended up tumbling down the hill the rest of the way. Ginger soon jumped in Kali's arms as the two best friends embraced each other, after a long awaited return. 

"I've missed you" Ginger nuzzled up to her favorite human. 

"I've missed you too" Kali held her favorite chicken close, before she soon putted Ginger back down while the rest of the chickens gathered around the girl. 

"It's an honor to be seeing a familiar face again" Fowler said to Kali, as they both saluted to each other. 

"You've been gone for awhile" Rocky said to Kali. 

"Were you off on holiday again?" Babs asked the adventure girl while the other chickens groaned in annoyance. Kali giggled at how Babs never stopped asking the question about going off on holiday. 

"We see you brought your siblings with you" Mac pointed out as the twins finally caught up to their sister. 

"Welcome back you two" Bunty said to the twins as they came over. 

"Thanks Bunty" Brock patted the big red hen on the head. 

"Nice to see you all again" The Twins smiled to the chickens while everyone continued their happy reunion.

"Wait a minute. Where are the kids? And your brother Nobby?" Kali asked Ginger and Rocky about their chicks, Ricky and Etta, plus Ginger's little brother Nobby on where they were. When suddenly- 

"KALIIIII!!!" Nobby and the chicks jumped her from above in the tree they were hiding in, tackling her to the ground while everybody laughed. 

"That never gets old" Rocky smiled to Ginger while she chuckled.