Chapter Two: Pack in Need

Two years later:

            Skylar was welcomed with opened arms into the Blacken Sky Pack. She became one of the best warriors and she is also the Omega. Her Alpha and best friend, Jaxon Grey began their own organization called WPAPS (Wolf Packs Assassins and Protector Specialists). They hunt down Hunters and Rogue Packs that are a threat to the Pack in the territory. While Skylar is on her way back from the Green Fields Pack in Ireland, Jaxon gets a call from… Guess who? The Blood Ground Pack. Their wolves have spotted Hunters on their land and many of their wolves have been wounded by them. When Jaxon has to tell Sky that her old pack need their help… Will she understand or will Jaxon have to drag Sky all the way there Kicking and screaming????

Skylar’s POV:

            It’s been two years since I left the Blood Ground Pack. And I think that was the best damn decision I made. Although, something didn’t feel right once I walked into the house. Jaxon has been avoiding me and keeps giving me these guilty looks as if he crashed my car. (I swear to Helena that if he has, I will give him a beating of his life!) I finally asked Saphira what is going on. *Saphira, have you talked to Trace?* I asked after my patrol returned to the house. I could feel Saphira stretch and yawn before replying, *Yeah, we have to go to the BG Pack tomorrow. They have been attacked and most of their wolves have been wounded. So…*

I nodded and then realization hit me before it hit Saphira, *Ummm. Saph, you do know that BG is the Blood Ground Pack, right?*Then a snarl started to build in my throat, Saph was pissed. *Unfortunately, I thought BG was the Blue Grass Pack down in New Orleans. I am sorry about this.* Saph never apologizes unless she is going to….*Saphira, don’t…* I said before she pushed me back. GREAT!

Saphira’s POV:

            I feel bad about doing this to Sky; I mean I love this girl. The Goddess Helena blessed me by being her guardian and wolf. Sky is kind, thoughtful, courageous, stubborn, and daring. I hate it when someone hurts my girl. So when I stalked into Alpha Jaxon’s office, he knew something was off. “Alpha Grey, Beta McCall.” I said bowing at them.

            “Uh, Sky? You know better than to call us by our official names useless it is because something urgent.” Jason said walking toward me. I sighed and said, “Well, I’m not Skylar. I’m her wolf, Saphira. I need to talk to Trace and Vince, please.” Jaxon nodded and closed his eyes, Jason did the same. When they opened their eyes, Jaxon’s eyes were Bright yellow and Jason’s where a steely grey. “What is it, Saphira? You sounded furious when you started talking.” Vince said concerned.

I smiled at him and said, “Vince, to tell you the truth, I am beyond furious. Trace, Jaxon has agreed to help out my ex mate’s pack because of hunters. You have heard the story of how he rejected Sky.” Vince and Trace nodded and waited for me to continue. “I cannot and will not let that good for nothing lowlife mutt, hurt Skylar like that again. Please understand if I attack Ryder.” Trace stood from his desk and walked to me with Vince by his side.

“Saph, you are our little sister and our omega. We will stick beside you and Sky when you need us. Are we clear?” Trace said while they placed a hand on my shoulders and pulling me closer to them. I smiled and nodded. Vince laughed and looked at Trace. “I think Lucien agrees with you, Saph. He thinks his human is a jackass and should be hit by you.” Rolling my eyes, I replied, “I’m still not thrilled with his human, but do you think Lucien will be able to convince Skylar that he loves her?” Vince shrugged and placed a kiss on my forehead. “It all depends on if Skylar isn’t too stubborn to listen to Lucien.” Vince said as we all began to descend within.