Dating a Gang Leader, Falling for a Hot Nerd (3) [Watty Awards Story]

I saw Jayden and members of his gang stop outside of the building and started arrogantly bragging about how Jayden beat the crap out of the blond male. I swallowed nervously and started playing with the ends of my white flowy dress. Talk about inappropriate wardrobe. I stood out since everyone was wearing dark clothing. I walked towards Jayden.

He stopped talking to his friends and looked at me, grinning. "Hey, baby. The back of my car allright?"

I looked at him, appalled. "Excuse me?" He did not just say that! Who the hell does he think he is?!

He smirked, putting his arms around my shoulders. "Oh come on baby. You know you want it."

I took his hands away from me, disgusted. "Ew! Hell no! No way in hell am I one of those hoes that throws themelves at you."

His gang members snickered mockingly at Jayden.

Jayden glared at me. "What the hell do you want then?"

I took a deep breath, determined to start in the right foot. "My name's Catalina Montez. Your mom sent me looking for you. You're late for dinner."

One of the gang members laughed. It was a pretty chocolate colored skinned girl with curly black hair. "Little Jayden is late for his mommy's dinner." She said, laughing.

She then looked at me, smiling. "I'm Natasha by the way."

I smiled, unsure if to reply or if she was bad news. "I'm Catalina."

Jayden rolled his eyes, grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

I glared and pulled my arm away. "Hey no touching!"

He shrugged. "So I'm assuming you're driving me there."

I sighed dramatically. "Unfortunately." I said, touching my heart.

He clenched his hands. "Whatever. Where'd you park the car?"

I looked around. "Right ther--where's the car?! " I was beginning to panick. "I had parked the car right there! Someone must have stolen it!" At this time I began to hyperventilate.

"Ohmygodyourmomisgoingtokillme!andwhocouldblameherreally?!iamsostupid!god why--"

"--Shut up!" Jayden said, annoyed.

I blinked, embarrassed.

He sighed. "I think I know who did this. Come with me."

I had no choice but to follow him. "Where are we going?"

He ignored me and I sighed. We went back to his gang member friends. "Yo, Julio!" He said.

A tall, muscular Mexican light skinned guy turned his head around at the mention of his name. He had a tatto that said 'The Black Ravens' accompanied by a Black Raven that had red eyes that looked like they were viewing your soul. I shivered as I noticed that was the gang's name. I looked at Jayden's arm and noticed he had the same tattoo on his shoulder.

Julio looked at Jayden. "What's up?"

Jayden looked angry. "Taco took my mom's car. I've got to pay him a visit."

He nodded. "Come."

Jayden motioned for me to follow them and I did without hesitation. I had to get Lucy's car back. I almost tripped because of a rock on the floor but Jayden catched me and snickered. I glared and pulled his hands away from my waist. Damn these white heels. Julio let us borrow his small black car. Jayden nodded and took his keys without thanking him. I looked at him and mouthed a thanks as I got in and he looked surprised. I wonder how everyone treats him since he's surpised I even said thanks.

I looked at Jayden as he started the car. "Do you know where, um, Taco lives?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I've been there a few times."

"Are you--"

I was cut off by Jayden rudely putting up the volume to Eminem's "My mom".

I glared. "Ass." I muttered. I thought I saw Jayden smirk.

I sighed and rested my head on the comfortable car's chair. Twenty minutes later, we got to a medium sized mechanic's. Jayden parked the car and stepped out, angry. The place was full of stolen cars and working men. I stepped out of the car, following Jayden, scared as some of the men where sizing me up. I shivered, scared. I was surprised to see that I was running to Jayden for safety.

Jayden looked at a short, chubby Mexican man with a toothpick in his mouth. "Taco! Where the hell is my mom's car?!"

Taco looked scared as hell. "Um,I-I don't know what you talkin 'bout man."

Jayden glared at him and the saying, 'If looks could kill' appeared in my head. "Don't play stupid with me, Taco! You took a classic Porshe off of the underground parking lot!"

Taco nodded. "Oh right, right. I-I'm sorry, man! I thought it was someone else's."

Jayden glared. "Just get me my damn car, Taco."

Taco nodded and walked away almost tripping over a trashcan.

I looked at him, impressed. "Damn, Jayden. I'm impressed." I said smiling.

He looked at me and smirked. "Up for the back of my car now?"

My smile faded and he laughed. "I was joking."

I rolled my eyes, folding my arms. "Not funny then."

Taco drove the car over to us and got out, handing Jayden the car keys. Jayden took them and left without another word.

We got in the car and finally drove to the Armstrong's. When we got to the Armstrong's we got out of the car and walked inside the house. We got inside and I was surprised to see that my parents and Jayden's parents had already eaten all of the food. I looked at the plates.

I looked at my parents accusingly. My mom shrugged. "We got hungry."

I took a deep breath. I was hungry as hell but I still picked up Jayden. Lucy, Jayden's mom, apologized and gave Jayden thirty bucks for us to get something to eat.

I sighed. "Fine."

Jayden smirked, happy. "See, I get to take you out."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

We left and once again entered Lucy's car.

Jayden looked at me. "Where do you wanna go?"

I shrugged. "Cici's pizza."

He nodded, smiling. "Pizza girl. My typa girl."

I looked at him and hid a smile at his cheesiness.

*REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED IT SO I CAN UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER :) HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT! BTW, I UPLOADED THE CAST1 SO U GUYS CAN NOW CHECK IT OUT *