Chapter 3

"Are you serious" I ask. " Yes I am" he replies. This has to be a dream. Who kidnaps people and then asks them to have their babies? I am sooo confused right now. Maybe this all a a really bad dream and I will wake up. I close my eyes and pinch myself. My eyes open and I am still staring at Dylan. " Ugh" I scream. He just smile at me and laughs. " Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to have my baby." I stare at him in shock."  Why do you want ME to have your baby? You dont even know me! We just met."  " I have been watching you for the past three months and I think you are perfect to have my child." So many things are flying through my mind right now.

" I can not have your baby" I protest. A look of anger washes over his face. He looks as if he is going to hit someone, possibly me since I am the only one around.

"I didn't want to have to do this" he mutters. "Do what?" I ask. Before I can see it coming, he pulls out a syringe from his pocket and stabs me in the arm.

" What the hell" I scream, I try to reach for him but he seems so far away.

I'm getting dizzy and seeing fuzzies all around me.

"Shush. That's right. Go to sleep now. It will all be over soon" is what i hear as I am being put inside the trunk of my car.