Meeting you.

I always knew I was gorgeous. 

My parents told me, my best friends told me. Even random guys (both from my school and complete strangers) told me.

Now while some girls would be vain, bask in the attention, or just lunge at every cute guy, I would politely say thank you and walk of. 

This would piss, oh sorry, irritate alot of guys and girls but it was just what I did. 

I had waist length jet black hair, but recently I had found a few streaks of blonde. Wrong mixture, I'm telling you. But my hair only attracted more people. The blonde streaks just emphasised the weird mixture of my eyes. Green and gold! Yuck!

Now I don't mean, green eyeshadow and gold eyes, or vice versa. I hate make up. I mean a 'sweet' mixture of green and gold. 

Luckily it  was only my hair and eyes that were weird mixtures. My body shape was curvy in the right places and thin in the right places. So I was happy about that.

My mum had one half of me and my dad the other half. My mum had blonde hair and gold eyes and my dad had green eyes and black hair.

Yikes! I can see where I inherited my multicoloured features from.

But this is only the beginning of my story... unfortunately.

Oh and just in case you wondering, my name is Lizette Isling.