Starlight

Maya Pov

Finally the first moth of "get to know each other" games and other boring work is over. Our class is also really boring. We haven't done anything fun. Our parallel class is so much better. It's so unfair!

Well, I got in class with Kyle and he's super fun to hang out with. It feels like I've known him forever. We're having so much fun and he's already become one of my best friends.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have all these amazing friends. I think Alice is having a little crush on Kyle, but after to night I hope Kyle and I are together.

"Maya, so do you know about the huge yacht that lays to shore?" Kyle said enthusiastically. "Of cores I know about it. It's known to have the most amazing party's! To bad you have to be 16 to get in there."

"Well, tonight we're sneaking in." Kyle said with the biggest grin on his face. "Count me in!" and as I said it I raised my hand in the air. How stupid can I get! "Haha, you're so cute!" He said before leaving. I can't believe how hot he is!

When Alice came over later that night I still hade not found anything to were. I must have turned my closets upside down at least three times now!

"YOU'RE STILL NOT DRESSED!!!" Alice shouted the moment she walked in to my room. "Sorry, but I can't find anything to were!!" I said while she stared at me. "You're doing this for Kyle, am I right?" "So what if I am, but I still need something to were!"

We looked through my closet one more time and we finally found something. It was a strapless dress that went down to my knees. It was white down to the waist and a peach color at the rest. I took a white denim jacket over and some high heels.

When we got to the yacht the others was already waiting for us. In total we where seven. It was Kyle, Alice, Tiffany, Brad, Bella, Mark and me. "Ready to go?" Brad asked as he saw us coming. "Absolutely!" Alice said as we walked thro wards the yacht.

"There's no one here!" Tiffany said with her high pitched voice. She's so annoying! "That's because the clock is only 9pm." Kyle explained.

"So what do we do now?" Alice asked. "We wait." Kyle and I said at the same time. After ten minutes Brad had left, Bella and Mark was about to leave and I was bored.

After an hour of talking I left too. It's been a long day so I went straight to bed.

Later that night someone was throwing stones at my window. I got out of bed an over to the window. "What the hell?" I shouted as I saw that is was Kyle who stood there. "Do you still want to got to that yacht club party?" he smiled. "Give me five minutes." I shouted back to him.

I picked up the clothes that was in my chair and got dressed in a hurry. I knew that my parents was sleeping and it wasn't a long jump so I went over to the widow.

"Watch out! I'm coming down!" I said to Kyle as I carefully got out of the window and lowered me down. "Nice view!" Kyle grinned. "Oh, shout up!" I shouted back to him.

When I was down we ran agents the boat incase someone had heard us. It was a lot of people at the yacht, but then it occurred to me. "How do we get in?" I asked Kyle. "Leave that to me he replied and we walked over to the security card.

"You to are to young to be here" he said to us. "Excuse me! Do you not know who I am?" Kyle asked him. "My father ones this boat and if he heard that I don't get in you're gonna get fired."

It was almost impossible to hold back the laughter. The security guy took on more look at us before replied "Ok, but I'm going to check this with your dad."

"Fine with me" Kyle said before he took my hand and walked in.

"What are you going to do when he asks the owner?" "We will get thrown of the boat, so hurry and hide in the crowd." Kyle smiled to me. How can he be so calm about this?

The boat was full of people drinking and dancing. The stereo played Miley Cyrus Wreaking ball on full volume and everybody was singing along.

We blended with the people on the dance floor and it was super fun. It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines and we where dancing. Like we're made of starlight.

It didn't took long before the security guy and the owner came and kicked us out.

"Well, the night is still young do you want to go to the beach." Kyle asked me. I nodded and we walked over the little tree bridge to the nearest beach.

We ran along the beach and laughed. We danced, listens to music and splashed weather at each other.

As the night fell and we for tierd we starter takling. He was trying to skip rocks at the ocean when he said to me, "look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change. Don't you dream impossible dreams?"

This really made me thinking. I don't have any dreams for my feature or anything I really want do!

"I think I'll go now" I said and walked away. I was half way over the bridge when he cached up with me.

"Wait! I didn't mean to upset you." Kyle said. "No, it's not that I'm just tired" I replied. "Before you go can you do me a favor?" "sure" I smiles to him. "Look at the stars and make one impossible wish" he grinned.

I looked at him with an "that's not happening look." "Please! just one wish and then you can go home. Ok?" he begged. "Ok" I said and looked up at the stars. I closed my eyes and made my wish.

"Happy" I asked him. "As long you're happy I'm happy!" he grinned. He's so unbelievable!

As we stood on the little tree bridge that went over the river, our hands touched. I turned my head and he was already looking at me. We stared deep into each others eyes and then he leaned in to kiss me.