My puppy

I woke up to my alarm clock well an alarm clock

I groaned and threw it across the room. Blake chuckled. I jumped from the bed and ran out I went to the kitchen I looked at the calendar "wooho" Blake came out "honey" he wined "What I can't have a good birthday" his eyes widen I got you a present" "yay" he gave me a box and I opened it "oh my gosh it's puppy " I screamed I jumped into his arms . " I love you" "that's not all" he kissed my neck "less go have some fun"

_________________

I woke up the next day with a mark and fully mated I'm so happy. but Blake pulled me out of school that sucks. I looked over at Blake sleeping I got up and went for a run when I got home I was walking through the door wham bam I fell onto a hard chest I looked up and seen an angry looking Blake again I stood up and once he got up he went over to make a price of toast "hey I won't one" I said to try and lighten up the mood. "no I didn't think you wonted to be near me so no" "oh ok" I went up to our room and spots ran to me I cried "what did I do so wrong" I cried I hired foot steps than Blake came in he sat the toast on the bed and came over to me. There were still tears running down my face. "honey I'm sorry I let my anger get the best of me" he said. he pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips"i made you some toast" he said I looked over and spots was eating it "haha no u made spots some" he looked over and laughed.

3 weeks later

I'm pregnant fucking pregnant I was in the toilet and looking at the stick. "honey are you ok" I didn't answer. he knocked a gain I didn't answer. by this point I was looking for a hiding spot for the stick. the door came booming open. I jumped and put the hand behind my back "why didn't you answer me and what's behind your back" "nothing why" he came over to me he grabbed my hand and took the test he looked at it "honey this is great" "no it's not and I'm having this baby fuck I'm so young "

watch your language " "Sorry" he came up to me and hugged me " issy this is the vest thing ever" my eyes began to close "honey go to bed" "no I'm fine" " don't lie to me" he growled I key out a sigh "'fine but can you come" "ok" he jumped in and fell asleep with me