Spring Hunt (6)

After the feast, the men who were joining the hunt left along with King Cai and his sons for the night hunt. While they were preparing to leave, Prince Morgan made his way towards Ryu and Siri as he sauntered towards them in his hunting finery.

"Imperial Uncle." Morgan said as he bowed. "Imperial Aunt."

Morgan's eyes laid on Siri's figure and stared at her longer than what was considered proper. He licked his lips before he continued his talk.

"This Imperial Nephew seeks to ask Imperial Uncle to let Imperial Aunt experience The Spring Hunt to it's fullest extent. Seeing how this is the first time Imperial Aunt is attending The Spring Hunt. Imperial Nephew seeks Imperial Uncle's permission to take Imperial Aunt on this night hunt and be her escort for the rest of the celebration. Imperial Nephew has lots of experience in hunting at night and will ensure Imperial Aunt's safety. Should Imperial Uncle wish to assign guards for Imperial Aunt, Imperial Nephew would not argue with this safety measure."

Silence between the married couple and Morgan descended upon them as Ryu stared at Morgan with a cold gaze. His indifferent mask he always had on always intimidated Morgan, but he wasn't thinking with his head. It was his phallus that was doing all the thinking for him these days. No matter how many times he fucked and played with the Chen sisters, no matter how many times he forced them to have sex with each other then have sex with him. The only time he could cum now, was if he imagined it was Siri he was having sex with.

Earlier that evening when Siri kept screaming out Ryu's name, he forced Luna into bed and imagined it was Siri who was screaming out his name instead of Ryu. He would fuck Luna harder and faster so Luna would cry out his name louder in competition with his Uncle. After Luna he fucked Yelona and had her screaming out his name as well. But it wasn't the same. Their voices and Siri's voice was completely different and it turned him off. Afterwards, he just covered their mouths so they wouldn't talk or scream.

After hearing his uncle make Siri scream in pleasure for such a long time, he became jealous and frustrated at the fact that she would have been his and not Ryu's. She could have been screaming out his name and not Ryu's. She would have been leaning on his shoulders and not Ryu's. Because of this he blamed Yelona and Luna. Siri's sisters whose only use was their Father's support.

The silence became thicker as Ryu didn't answer Morgan. Morgan gulped down the saliva that was suddenly stuck in his throat as a nervous sweat dripped down his temple down his cheek. When Ryu still didn't answer him, he turned to Siri and smiled.

"Imperial Aunt, this is the first time you're here, don't you want to experience The Spring Hunt to it's fullest extent? It is a celebration of the Spring and it's abundance of life it brings with it. It is a waste to stay back and not experience this joyful moment." Morgan said as he looked lustfully at Siri. He could feel his penis harden under her liquid silver eyes.

Silence also answered Morgan as Siri sipped on the tea in front of her. With each sip, Ryu would drink the rest of the tea. When a the teacup was refilled, Siri drank it again, with Ryu following suite and finishing the tea.

Their silence was a big slap in his face. How could they ignore him completely?

"Imperial Nephew." Ryu said coldly as he wiped off the tea from his lips with his thumb. "It is also Princess Consort Yelona and Concubine Luna's first time here at The Spring Hunt. Why don't you worry about your wives and their experience here and leave Imperial Aunt in my capable hands."

Siri suddenly had to take out her fan and fan herself or else she would have laughed out loud and in Morgan's face. She watched as his face became beat red in embarrassment before he bowed and left without another word. She snickered at his back as she watched him walk away.

"You dare look at other men as they walk away?" Ryu said as he stared hard at Siri. Siri glanced Ryu's way and caught his jealous stare down before she broke into a smile.

"Should this Wife remind Husband just how tempting and charming this Wife can be?" Siri said as she smiled wickedly at Ryu. "I mean, you are seven years older than me and need time to rest. You are no longer a young stallion....."

"You dare suggest I can't satisfy my Wife?" Ryu said as he quickly scooped her up from her chair and place her sideways on his lap. "Should Husband make you scream the whole night to convince you just how strong and young this Husband is?!"

Siri giggled as they were rolled away from the group who had watched the entire show. Their mouths open in awe as Prince Ryu and Princess Siri slowly disappear away from their gazes. They were in awe on how openly they show their affections and talk about bedroom matters in public without an ounce of shame or embarrassment.

"This is the only experience during The Spring Hunt this Wife is looking forward to." Siri whispered into his ear as she teasingly bit down on it. "The only experience that matters."

Ryu growled as his lust took over him, he held her tightly against his body before answering her back.

"Wife did not disappoint this Husband."