The Alpha's Mate

*UNEDITED*

"We're here!" My dad shouted.

I opened my eyes and yawned, opening the car door. I placed my feet on the ground, streched out and looked around, in front of me stood a huge house bigger than any other I've ever seen. My dad opened the trunk and took out my suitcases. 

"Look at your new home!" He said enthusiastically

I groaned and helped him unload the rest of my bags.

20 minutes later we were all done taking my stuff out of the car and in the entry way of the pack house.

A cheery girl with blonde hair in curls and bright green eyes came to greet me. 

"Hi!" she squeeled. "You must be Kylie!" She engulfed me in a bear hug and the air was squeezed out of me. "I'm Christy!" 

"Yea, can't breath." I said

She let go and stepped back to look at me. "You're so pretty!" she looked at me in amazment.

I blushed and hid my face behind my hair, "Thank you." I said looking down at my feet. I didn't really think I was particularly pretty, I had long straight brown hair that came mid-back and soft blue eyes that could change color depending on the seasons.

My dad cleared his throat and I looked at him. "Your mother and I should get going now, we love you sweetheart, have fun." He gave me a tight hug and then he closed the door behind him and walked to the car where my mom was waiting.

"Well, should we go up to your room now?" 

"Sure."

I followed Christy up 6 flights of stairs until we reached my room at the end of the hall. 

"We have arrived!" 

I opened the door and set my suitcases and bags on the ground and looked around. There was a huge bed in the middle of the room and it had a connected bathroom. 

"Well, I'll leave you to unpack and settle in, dinner is served in an hour." 

With that, Christy left me to unpack. I pulled my two huge suitcases in my walk- in closet and started hanging up my tops and dresses, putting away my pants, shorts, socks, shoes, and underwear. I was done about 45 minutes later, but the closet was still kinda empty. I really need to go shopping tomorrow, I thought to myself.

I looked down at my outfit and frowned, I decided to change and look decent for tonight's dinner. I chose a strapless mid-thigh romper, a white knit cardigan, and some white high-top converse. I curled my hair and applied some chapstick. I started my way downstairs and when I reached the bottom I was greeted by Christy. She was wearing a floral patterned skirt, a white crop top, and some black combat boots. 

"Follow me outside." She smiled and gestured for me to follow her. When we stepped outside I was greeted by the cool summer night breeze. The whole backyard was surrounded by a huge area of trees. There were picnic tables set up around the area, and to the left was where you got your food. There were lights strung across the area as well as tiki torch kinda thingys. More people started to come downstairs and soon the whole backyard was filled with moving bodies.

We were sitting down at a table when Christy nugged me. "So, how do you like it so far?" 

"It seems really exciting!" I had a huge smile on my face and my heart beat was out of control. 

"It gets even better later" she said smiling.

Once everyone was sitting and chatting amongst themselves a man walked up on the porch facing everyone, which I assumed was the Alpha and everybody soon quieted down and turned their attention towards him.

"Attention, everybody I would like to welcome my son and future Alpha of the Blue Blood Pack, Xavier Matthews. The whole crowd cheered and as Xavier stepped out on the porch an intoxicating scent crawled it's way up my nose. It sent shivers up my spine and sent my wolf in a frenzy. I looked straight at Xavier, He was 6'4 a tower above my 5'6 height, very muscular the white t-shirt he was wearing clung to his abdomen and you could see the outlines of his abs and v-lines. His denim pants hung to his body, not too tight or loose. He had black gelled up in the front hair and hazel eyes. I wanted to feel the outlines of his abs and to run my fingers through his hair. My body was calling for him and as he looked though the crowd his eyes soon met mine.

He looked away as his father continued to speak to the crowd. 

"I hope you all have a good dinner, Thank you." Alpha Matthews stepped off of the porch and walked towards the table where his wife was sitting. I looked away and it did pain me a little that Xavier didn't really care to notice me. 

"Come on" Christy said. "Let's go get our food."

I followed her through the crowd until we reached the line. I was handed a styrafome plate and I put some salad, chicken, and colsla on my plate. I walked back to the table with Christy in front of me. I sat down and was about to eat when I realized I forgot a fork.

"Shoot, I forgot a fork." I said aloud. "I'll be right back." I told Christy. She nodded and continued to eat her food.

I got up and walked towards the table to find the forks, there were people everywhere. I kept having to say "excuse me" and "sorry". I finally reached the table, grabbed my fork, and turned around only to be greeted by a tall muscular chest wearing a suit.

"Ouch" I stepped back and rubbed my forehead.

"Are you okay, I'm sorry I should watch where I'm going." I stepped back and looked up into the stranger's eyes and it was Alpha Matthews. "You must be new here." 

"I'm fine and yes I'm new, My father is taking the place as Beta." I said. He looked at me stunned. "You must be Kylie Simmons." "Yes, I am." Alpha Matthews wasn't as intimidating as I thought he'd be, he was actually very down to earth. "Would you like to meet the Luna?" he asked. "Yes, I'd be honored." I followed him to his table and saw the Luna and Xavier sitting there, with a girl on his lap. He cleared his throat and the Luna looked up from her bag. "Hello!" she gushed. "I'm the Luna, But you can call me Emma!" "Well, Emma I'm Kylie." I spoke proudly. "This is our son Xavier", she gestured to Xavier and he didn't say hello or make eye contact. "Well it was nice to meet you two, I should be getting back to my friend." I said turning to both Emma and Alpha Matthews. "It was nice meeting you too!" Emma waved goodbye and I flashed a smile and waved a little.

When I got back to the table Christy asked where I had been.

"I went to get a fork, and I ran into the Alpha who then introduced me to his wife and son." I replied.

"Oh, you lucky butt, his son Xavier is a total hottie!"

I fought the urge to growl at her, Xavier is my mate, not hers. But she didn't know that so I just nervously chuckled and said yea. I ate all my food and so did Christy while we talked about tomorrow and regular girl stuff.

"It's getting late." I said yawning.

"Yea." By now people were heading inside and going to bed so Christy and I followed them inside and up to our rooms. Christy and I reached our floors saying goodnight to each other. I reached my door, opened it and shut it behind me. I walked into my closet and found my white spaghetti strap romper. I changed and put my clothes in the hamper. I went into the bathroom and took off my makeup then putting my hair in a messy bun. I turned off the lights and snuggled under the covers enjoying the warmth that soon filled them. I then fell into a deep sleep thinking about tomorrow.

This is my first story that I have published on here so please feel free to leave feedback! :)