chapter threeeeee

Sky's POV

I woke up in Ash's arms. I felt so warm and safe there. I smiled and cuddled closer to him, my head on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat. Thump. Thump. Thump. I looked up to his sleeping face. He's so cute when he sleeps. I smiled again and laid my head back down on his chest. HIs heart beat became a slow lullaby to my sleep-deprived body, and I was soon back asleep.

Ashton's POV

I woke up to the sun on my face. I felt something on my chest and when I looked down I saw that it was my beatiful Sky, asleep on my chest. She was so pretty. As I laied there watching her sleep my thoughts began to wonder. What if my pack didnt accept her as my mate? What if the pack kicked me out and rejected me as their alpha? What if the pack made me choose between them and her? Which would I pick? I would pick her, of course I would, shes everything I want and more. But would they still ask me to make that decision? Or any of them at that? I cant think of all that now. I have to focus on keeping her safe for now. How could her own clan turn their backs on her and now want to kill her? She said they were like family to her but family would never do that. I know that the pack and I are like family and they would never do that to me... but then why am I worried about them rejecting her as their luna? My mind is playing tricks on me and before I know it Im now looking at the face of my gorgeous, now awake, Sky. I smiled down at her.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." She smiled and blushed slightly.
"Good morning, love." She said reaching up and giving me a kiss on the lips. I felt electricity run through my veins at the touch of her. She smiled at the effect she had on me and laid her head back down on my chest. She started tracing circles on my stomach lightly, and when I looked down at her she was biting her lip, which caused me to smirk. I pushed her over on her back and got on top of her hiding my face in her neck and started kissing and biting it as she wrapped her arms around my neck. 
"A-Ash..." she bearly whispered. I hummed against her neck as an answer, "Mark me... please" As she asked this I felt my canines start to ache. I let them out and pushed them through the skin of her neck,as she moaned softly, leaving my mate marked. I removed my canines and licked at the bite. I got off of her and laid down next to her pulling her closer and began to rub her back softly.
"I'm sorry, that probably hurt." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and shook her head.
"Dont forget that I'm a vampire. What hurts to humans and well... the non-dead doesnt hurt to me. In fact..." she said thinking back to how she moaned when his teeth punctured her skin, "It felt really good." 

{ Hey guys sorry bout the like year wait but iv been going through a lot actually and it really helped my emotions when everyone comments and askes for the next chapter or says how much they like the story so far, I would love if you guys have any ides for the story. Im sorry if this one was short. but I downloaded the app to my phone and it refuses to let me update on my phone so if you see anything weird its probably because of my phone lol. Love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3}