• 4 •

characters such as Justin Foley, Tony Padilla, Hannah Baker, Jessica Davis etc don't belong to me, they belong to Jay Asher and Netflix •

'Chad Beaumont is a Sweet Heart, that's what everyone thought, myself included but then, that whole thought was swiped away by a sentence.'

Chad stopped the voice that was walking out of his father's walkman.

This was it. He thought, fear overcame onto his whole body, spreading itself causing chills on his arms and legs.

Just get this over with. He thought before clicking the continue button on the walkman that stood on top of his closed laptop on his desk.

'Chad Beaumont was one of my many Junior Year friends, and just like all the others, this one ended in disaster.
I'll tell you how this one started.'

Yet, without Hannah even starting, Chad already started remembering the day they first met.

Chad walked inside his English classroom, along with his best friend, Justin Foley, who were both laughing about a TV programme that they had watched together when Justin spent the night over at the Beaumont's household.

Hannah noticed Chad and Justin's entrance. How couldn't she?
Justin had left her a huge stain, a stain of which could not be covered and forgotten so easily.

"Silence. Silence." Spoke Mrs Titch from the front of the classroom as she looked around with her reptile coloured eyes.

Chad got chills just by looking at them since they were so out of this world.

"Today we are learning about Shakespeare and his sense of creativity! Where could he have gotten those amazing storylines from? Was it all from his head or did real life problems help with the writing of some of the storyline." The woman who seemed to be in her early 40's spoke, her eyes wandering around the room, touching student by student.

Hannah stood still, pretending to be listening to what Mrs Titch was saying but her mind wrote a different story, she had felt lonely for a really long time now, and every single friendship had gone the worst route possible.

Chad kept listening to the whole theory about Shakespeare's childhood having affected his writing. Chad's gullible mind was already starting to believe it.

"So today, I will be pairing you so you can go off and work together on a project, put yourself in Shakespeare's shoes. If you would write a story, how would you think your life until now would impact your story." Mrs Titch spoke, Justin and Chad already looked at each other hopeful that they would end up together.

Seemingly that they weren't the only ones since the class became a point of chattering.

Mrs Titch hushed everyone until the class became very silent.

"I know you would love to work with your BFF's but, I will choose who you will be paired with and no if's." The woman spoke causing some unsatisfied sighs around the classroom since Mrs Titch was not the best at picking pairs.

Chad remembered last year when he was paired with Lisa Eriall. She was so annoying that he didn't even come to school on the day of the presentation.