Back to Normal:11

Sorry I havent  uploaded in such a long long long long time. Ive been really busy and dont come on lots. Plus im sorry the chapters are really short ill make longer chapters in my new books. P.S. this is the last chapter so i hope you guys enjoy and dont forget to vote comment and fan or do all three thx

_________________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter 11

Amanda and Maggie are finally done on their amazing trip they were just packing up and then they got a call from their parents they were just calling to say have a safe trip and make sure they don't miss their plane its happened to Maggie's dad before him and his pretzels well never mind about that. 

They didn't want to miss their flight or for their flight to get delayed really they didn't want           anything bad to happen. Amanda and Maggie finally finished packing up all their things that they brought and bought.

They started to make their way to the airport then they finally got there they saw what time their plane was leaving and it was 11:00 it was 10:30 so they had to start boarding their plane.They found their seats and sat down and already they were handing Maggie and Amanda drinks and food they were amazed with the service they had.

There plane was going to leave in a few minutes so all they had to do was wait for three more hours before they got back home and tell their parents all the things they did and the things they learned. This was the best trip they had ever gone on because they were saving up money to go on this trip but they did go to a few other places before this trip.

But out of any trip they have gone on and will be going on in the future they will probably like this one the best. Even if you went shopping to some place really interesting in the world you probably would have learned something important. Even though you might not want to learn something then you learn it and your like hey that was really cool I'm glad i earned that.

"Hey Maggie are you hungry i sort of am". Said Amanda." We just had food Amanda why are so hungry. We have been on this plane for like 1 hour how could you possibly be hungry." They got some food because Amanda absolutely needed food or else she would just "die".

"Please turn off all electronics for we will be landing in a moment put your seatbelts on if you didnt have them on and thank you for riding west jet." Said the flight attendant.  As Amanda and Maggie got off the plane after it landed their parents were waiting there they ran up and hugged them and everything was finished even the best trip of their lives.

THE END 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys so much this is the end of Amanda's discoveries dont forget to vote comment and fan or do all three and thank you so much for everybody who does those three and thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Xxpurple13xX