Prologue

Tell me ? Why? Bakit pag magkakaibigan .parehas ng taong nagugustuhan .pero dahil sa matagal na kayong magkaibigan ikaw nalang ang magpaparaya para sa best friend mo .at lahat gagawin mo para lang mapasaya mo ito.pero in the end ikaw pa din ang magdurusa dahil sa magseselos lalo na at makikita mo silang laging magkasama..

(A/N- drama ng prologue KO noh?? Haha yah Mona first time ee pagbigyan!)

Characters :
THE QUEENSS

Urica Garcia- The Bitch Leader ,sexy,smart, cute,17years old Daughter of Mr.Richard and Mrs.Candy Garcia.Owner of 15 Differrent Garcia Hotel and Restaurant ..
Dannaly Guillermo- The Ultimate Fashionista ,as usual sexy. Good looking,smart,moody,and playgirl sometimes .17 years old .Daughter of Mr.Alex and Mrs.Diane Guillermo, owner of 17 differrent Bar and Mall around the world. She had a oldest brother Daniel Guillermo.
Myungnie Salvador- The Boyish look but Playgirl if she hurts .17years old Taller .smart too ,cute ,Daughter of Mr.Yunan and Mrs.meyanie Salvador. Owner of 15 resort and 20 company of dress around the world.she had a youngest sister.

And lastly

YHanna Sanchez - The Book worn Girl .she has a totally smart. She had a maturity mind.short tempered. 18 years old. Only child. Daughter of Mr.Andrew and Mrs.yessa Sanchez.owner of 25hospital around the world.

The Kingssss

Daniel Guillermo - The snob leader .hot .playboy sometimes .handsome. Campus heartrob. 18 years old .but he have a maturity mind .he don't care anything except her sister..he love her so much .

Gian SanchezThe serious type of man .Hot .Cute. Good in dance floor .he had a good voice. Cousin of yhanna .
Ethan Ramirez- The Mysterious man .basagulero .cool.playboy sometimes. And 18 years old.
Bryan CruiseThe Noisy man ..slowpoke.and cute .18years old .he likes cute girl .makulit.

A/N- kilala nyo na mga characters ng story KO. Let's proceed to chapter oneee..