Apollo

Apollo King

"You'll always be in love with me. No matter what happens, day by day your feelings for me will only go bitter and will not falter. You won't have the strength to leave me because I'm your weakness as you are to me. Anything they say or do to break us, you won't have to worry because I will make them all go away. Because I love you and I know you know that Caly."

"Because I want you to be the one who takes care of me. Because I want you to be the one who gets mad at me. Because I want you to be the one who'll feel sad with me. Because I want you to be the one who takes upper hand from me. Because I want you to feel any kinds of emotion only because of me. I want you because I love you. I want you because I can't imagine this Apollo with any other girl but you Caly. I'm not afraid of anyone or anything but when it comes to you..."

APOLLO. BABY, LOVE. THE BASTARD. JON SNOW? LUL.

At first, I thought he's a manipulative arsehole. Well, according to the heroine, Caly, he's not the kind of bad boy that everyone is familiar from. He's a bastard.

Bastard. Literally speaking.

What I like about this story is that... it's kind of deep. Parang may pinaghuhugutan talaga. Ramdam mo 'yung kwento 'nung heroine mismo.

Ewan. Binabasa ko pa lang kasi siya. Hihi. Ang lakas lang talaga ng dating sakin ni Apollo today na kahit simpleng I love you niya lang nakakakilig na.

This story deserves a million reads, you guys! Check it out now! Let's motivate the author to update her diff stories!

PS. This is tagalog story. Just to remind y'all. Duduguin kasi kasi sa prologue.

XXX

"...baby you can kill me without even breaking a sweat. And I don't mind you being my murderer." - Apollo King of No More Apollo by hastinemaes