Chapter 1

Sabrina's POV:

Me and my first boyfriend Bradley dated for about two years. We broke up when we were sixteen. He broke up with me. Before we broke up I got pregnant and didn't find out until later after we broke up. I never told him about the baby and blocked him on all social media so he didn't find out or at least not yet.

Now she just turned three years old and I'm nineteen years old. Her name is Olivia. I don't have a reason for naming her that, I just really liked the name. I was sixteen so of course she is going to get ones of the most common names in the world. Her full name is Olivia Elizabeth Carpenter. I got the Elizabeth part from my mom's name and that's my sisters middle name.

I don't know how he didn't find out. We are both actors on Disney shows and I'm a singer. People probably have tagged him in pictures of me pregnant or with Olivia after she was born. There were also so many articles that were saying he was the father. Even though I never publicly came out saying who her dad is they just assumed. So maybe he knows and just doesn't want to be in her life or maybe he has no idea about her. Either way I don't care.

Olivia never asks about her dad or if she has one. She's just never brought up anything about it. Maybe she just thinks she doesn't have a dad or ones of the guys in my band is her dad. They are like father figures to her so I wouldn't mind if she thought that.

She's like my mini me. She looks just like me and acts a lot like me. I bring her every where I go. Every tour, every concert, every set and every where in between.

She likes going on tour with me. At every concert she sings All We Have Is Love with me. She calls that her song which is why I started bringing her on stage with me to sing it. Every city or place we go to she likes collecting those pressed penny things. She has at least 75 of them. She keeps them in a little box thing and plays with them everyday. I've never met a three year old who has been to as many places as she has.

Girl Meets World ended a year ago. She came to set with me everyday for season 3. She wasn't born yet during seasons 1 and 2. We took a year long break in between seasons 2 and 3 while I was pregnant with Olivia then we filmed season 3. The show would have ended 2 years ago if I didn't have Olivia.

Me and Olivia live alone. I bought a house about a year ago and we moved out of my parents house. I got a average sized house since we are rarely home because of touring. I would say we are home about 4 months total out of the year.

So that's pretty much my life or really me and Olivia's life. I don't have plans for anything changing soon but change is never planned so who knows.

Me and Olivia are hanging out downstairs right now in her playroom. The entire basement is a finished basement so I made that her playroom. She loves it down here. She's down her for most of the day when we are home. Her favorite game to play is where I'm the baby and she's the mommy. So when we play it she calls me baby Sabby. It's pretty cute.

We weren't playing that game. We were playing connect four. It's the only board game (even though it's not a actual board) that she knows how to play.

We were on our 4th round when the doorbell rang.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go answer that" I say.

"Ok mommy. I'm going to come" She says.

"Ok baby" I say and we go upstairs holding hands.

I go upstairs and to the door and answer it. It was the one person I thought I wouldn't see again for a long time. I open the door.

"Hi Bradley" I say.

"Hi Sabrina" He says. How does he even know where I live?

"How are you?" I ask.

"I'm good. Who's this?" He asks meaning Olivia.

"This is Olivia" I say giving no explanation on how I know her.

"She's cute. How do you know her?" He asks.

"I'm her babysitter" I lie

"Cool. I wanted to ask you something" He says.

"Um sure what is it" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me and talk some things out. I'm guessing that your mad at me because you blocked me on every social media you have and haven't spoken to me since the break up" Bradley says.

"I'll think about it. Do you still have the same number?" I ask.

"Yeah. Text me anytime and let me know" He says.

"Ok. I'll talk to you soon" I say.

"Ok. Bye" He says and I shut the door.

"You've just been babysitting me this whole time. Your not actually my mommy" Olivia asks and sounded heartbroken.

"I am your mommy. I just told him that I babysit you because he doesn't know that you my baby" I say.

"Ok. Next time you better tell him the truth. You always tell me that its not nice to lie" Olivia says.

"Ok. I will" I say.

"And who was that?" Olivia asks.

"That was ones of my old friends. We haven't talked in a long time" I say.

"Ok. Can we go back to playing connect four?" She asks.

"Yeah let's go" I say and we go back downstairs and play the game.

I can't believe Bradley came back and has no idea that Olivia is his kid. I thought he knew. All he has to do is look up my name and I'm sure something about her comes up. I hate that he thinks I'm mad at him. I'm not I just didn't want to tell him about Olivia back then and right now I don't want to either.