Abuse by magcon

Hi I'm a 16 years old and I am related to Carter yes carter reynolds.Hes not the best brother him and his friends abuse me everyday.But Hayes and shawn aren't there to help me there my best friend!Also Carter don't know about me dating Shawn though.Its awful nobody likes me.

Sydney's pov

Hey guys I'm Sydney and yea I'm being abused for 3 years I've been cutting everyday 3 for every bruises.I walked into the house and there is Nash,Cameron,Taylor,Matthew,and carter yay!!!!Matthew said,"are ya ready?" There Matt for u he is a man slut and whore but yea that goes for everyone.I go to my bathroom and pick up the razor for the 3 cuts I got.Then I pack up some clothes and call Shawn

Phone call
'Hi'
'Hey'
'Can u come pick me up plz'
'But the boys what if they find you'
'Just hurry up plz'
'Bye I love you'
'Bye love you'
I hung up the phone and I see jc pulling up with Shawn in it so I jumped down of the roof and here comes carter running after me yay. I get in the truck and Jc hits the gas pedal and we are off to O2ls mansion.Sammys girlfriend,Emma,is here I met her last year really.She is really preety.She has short brown hair . A twerk beanie on to match matthew and Sammy's beanie.

Carter's pov

Where did she go wait there she is at the o2l house I jumped out of my car and ran.I knocked I heard Jc scream at Sydney to hide.They wouldn't let me in to see my own sister.So I decide to call her instead!

Conversation
'Hey lil' sis'
'Carter what do u want'
'I want u to get ur tell down here'
'Carter just leave u hurt me enough'
'I'm srry'
'I'm living with them'
'Nope'
'Yep bye!!!'

She hung up on me that's it I'm coming to get her!There is no way I'm going to let her stay here.

Sydney pov

All of a sudden 'boom' what is going on down there.Next thing I see is Jc grabbing my hand and running with me! I started crying as I ran away with Jc."What is wrong bae"Jc said I answered "Where's Shawn I want my brother that cared and loved me not abused me everyday!"Next thing u know I was out pitch black.

Jc pov
What happen?Why was carter abusing her and hurting her?Next thing I know she was out black carter had kicked her and hurt her badly.I got up and punched carter in the face then I ran with Sydney over my shoulder.

Sydney's pov

"What the crap!Where am I even at?"I asked
"Your fine it's just me,Jc!"
Well I know I got knocked out last night by my brother wouldn't surprise me though!He wants to hurt me so bad I know it.Why me though nobody loves me not even my brother I took my razor and laid in the floor crying.

Sydney's pov

I cut deeper and deeper it hurt but I keep on going."Open the door now Sydney u promised me u wouldn't do it again."Jc kicked the door at least I thought it was Jc it was Carter crying."Carter don't cry u made me start this cutting but u know u hate me!"

Carter's pov

Why would she had started this. I felt so bad that I had done that. Why did I do this to my own sister.
Then I heard the boys barge in. "Hey where are you carter." Said Matt "Guys get in Sydney's bathroom now she's dying" After that they started run and I picked her up.