My Superman

Hey whoever is reading this! This is my newest story as you can guess. Now to get straight to the point... Uploads on this may be slow, I only write this story when I'm extremely bored or when I'm in the bus to go to school. Also when the school holidays come I probably won't upload because I will focus on my other stories. And I will probably only write this story on weekdays as the weekend is my studying time, and I really need to focus more on My Hero, My Mate.

But anywho! I hope you guys will read the chapters after this, this is kinda my story I upload only on weekdays so of your waiting on my other stories this one would be good to read.

Hope you all enjoy and tell me what you think!

Chapter 1

I threw my hair up into a messy high pony tail, it's black ends still reaching my waist. My hair was knotted, like a birds nest after it got thrashed around in a wild storm.

Looking in the mirror, I internally scream. I looked like a mess!

I had bags under my eyes. Big, dark, round circles that gave me the zombie kinda look. The harsh purple black of my make up - which is now currently streaming down my cheeks from my tears - clashed against the paleness of my skin. My lips were cracked and bleeding, the blood seeping onto my teeth each time I opened my mouth.

"God, what did I ever do to deserve this?" I whisper to myself.

I lean my head against the bathroom mirror, my hands rested on the sink, holding all my weight.

"Breathe in and out, in and out," I whisper to myself.

It was no use. If I didn't have my music with me, especially when I deal with my family complications, then I was going to cut.

I jerk my head up as I hear three loud bangs on the bathroom door.

"Open up, I'm not finished with you!" My step dad yelled.

I close my eyes tightly, reminding myself to breathe in and out, I can retrieve my iPod later.

There was another series of loud bangs, this time harder, shaking the door and it's frame. If he kept going on like this he would smash a hole in the door.

"Open up right now!" he screamed.

I couldn't go against him and his orders, it will just end out worse, more bruises, more scratches, more scars.

Sighing I pulled my head off the mirror and slowly walked to the door. He started banging again, harder than the last, if that was even possible.

I waited until he finished knocking then placed my hand on the door knob and turned it. There was a cracking sound as the door opened against its will, then another crack and the sounds of nails falling to the tiled floor.

I looked down in shock as I saw a few of the doors nails fall, and then quickly side stepped and let go of the door. It crashed to the ground, lightly grazing my arms as it did so.

"You bitch! Look what you did!" Dave raised his hand then smashed it against my stomach. The punch made me fall to the ground. I grasped my stomach and tried to breathe evenly.

It hurt, a lot, not just being punched but the fact that if your winded after you get punched in hurts like hell. The stabbing pains as you try and take a short breath but only having to exhale quickly as the movement made your ribs feel like you were being stabbed.

I gasped for breath, trying to inhale as much as I could before he came and hurt me even more. But it was impossible, my stomach was hurting to much, it felt like I had broken a rib or two, maybe even fractured some of them. I could literally feel a bruise already forming it's way into the part he had punched.