14- The Loss of An Unborn Child

A/N: Credit to whoever took this photo! 😁✌️️❤️

Y/N's POV:

Me and Ashley are currently sat on the sofa in our living room in silence. About 2 hours ago we found out that I had, had a miscarriage. We're broken. I started to sob at the words the doctors said. They told us that this was the last chance to have a baby because third luck is the charm. But no. I miscarried. And now here I am on a couch sobbing uncontrollably, with my wife's arms around me, rocking me back and forth.

"Shh, it's okay, hunny. We can try again." I could tell she was trying to stay strong but was struggling.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry, Ash!" I sobbed into her chest. She kept rocking me back and forth. I felt her tears coming from her face. She really wanted a baby as well. I can't be what she wants. I finally calmed down to just sniffles. I looked up.

"Ash?"

"Yeah, baby girl?"

"You should find someone better. S-someone who can g-give you a b-baby without f-f-fucking everything up e-every time she's p-pregnant." I broke out into sobs.

Ashley's POV:

Why is she talking like this?
" Baby, I only love you. I only need you. I love you so much. God, I don't know what the fuck I'd do without you. Never doubt that I'm gonna leave you. Ever, okay? I married you for many reasons. Too many to keep count. But one of them is that I want to be with you forever. So what if we can't have a baby? We can adopt one. We could get a surrogate. Anything. I love you so much. So please, Y/N. Let me fix you." We were both crying by now and we kissed passionately.

"I love you so much, Ash."

"I love you so much too, my beautiful baby girl."