just so you guys know [not art]

I'm going to be starting my first year of Secondary School in about five/four days. I'm extremely stressed out and wellllll

I'm probably not going to have as much time to post on here for a while.

My school used to be ordinary, but my new principle wants us to be the best in the state. Which obviously means all of us need to be pushed harder.

(This is normal for everyone, I know)
:

But I haven't gained a slight bit of self confidence. I've had a hard three/four years and it's just.
It's not getting better?

I'm not going to get into any details, but it's really hard for me and my mother.

There are no normal classes at my school anymore either.

Everyone who had normal classes last year, are now in honors classes.

If you're in tenth grade, you're taking eleventh grade classes.

And if you're twelfth, you're taking college courses. (You get the idea).

My brother, whom has anger issues and a processing disorder, is now honors, which is going to be hard for him as well.

KancerKed and PlutoBurns are in 8th grade, so I'm barely going to see them.

I'm just

With the things that have gone down recently... that nobody really knows about, and me being stressed between those issues and school, I'm probably not going to be taking request for a while.

So um

Guys

Do me a favor.

No more requests until I say so.

I have at least two more to go, at the moment, but I really need a small break.

Not from you guys, a break from drawing

I can't really do the things I enjoy if I'm overly stressed out

Like piano, drawing, listening to music, reading, writing,,,,,

I don't really like doing anything else

But yeah

Um

I'm sorry guys ha

I'll be sure to send out reminders for the art contest, for sure.
That's important.

Because you guys are important.

So yeah

Um

???

~Leah