The Move

the school day seemed to drag on and to be honest im glad for once. it meant i got to spend more time with the people i might not see again. I started to walk to music, i was quite sad about it cause i wouldnt get a full lesson of music as i had to leave. I had to carry this big goodbye balloon round with me (no one was meant to know but i think the boys spreaded it round school). As i sat down next to Lauren i started to daze and think about the move. Was this really a good idea? Should i go or just ask nan to stay with her? No, no, what am i saying, the boys have given up everything for me, i couldnt just say im not going after what theyve done for me. London was a big music industry and i suppose i could get a job doing something there as ive already refused to go to another school. As im a clever student ive got all my qualifications and i can do whatever i want as of now. -Suddenly, everyone started moving, wait, did i actually miss the whole of music. Students were leaving and Lauren was just staring into space, doing the same thing as me.

Miss came over to us "you two, Lauren you need to go down to the hall for a music production, and George, your moms here, Josh, JJ and Jaymi have all gone down to the reception office, you will be missed." I nodded and i dont know why but i could feel tears falling down my face, they wouldnt stop. I ran out turning back to say a quick "bye". My music teacher had been there for me through bullying and tough times. When my Grandad passed she took over the roll of teaching me and now look where i am. Im auditioning for x-factor with the boys and nothing could be better. The only thing was moving to London. We were moving because my dad got a great job oppurtunity that could let money roll through the door and he took it, so this is why im now walking down the school path 2 hours earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, my mates thought i should carry on and this was a bit of a filler really, Please comment, i will follow you if you do ~sorry about short chapters at the minute, it is the holidays! :)