The lost angel 1 b x b redone again xD

Chapter 1: so wanna hang?

Mark prov

I smiled as a soft chuckle left my lips as my eyes drifted to Jake as he tried to open his locker failing yet again like normal to get it to open I smiled and walked over to him as he pulled his leg back kicking the locker as a frown fell on his face " ugh stupid locker where's mark when you need him" I smiled and tapped on his shoulder chuckling softly " yes you called for your knight locker saver" he jumped clasping his hand on his chest turning to me quickly "shit dame it mark don't do that " I smirked some as I turned to his locker opening it for him "there you go Jake " he smiled at me as grabbed his books I followed his body with my eyes smileing as I did " hmm is there something on your mind Jake" he smiled chuckling before a soft blush married his face " umm want to come over to night and hang out umm Alice is not going to be home tonight and mom and dad will be gone so I was thinking we can hang" I looked at him a bit shocked that my little shy Jake just ask me to hang in a house with him alone at night I looked him over slowly thinking about it " ummm well" I rubbed my hand over the back of my neck looking at him as his smile turned into a frown " umm if you don't want to mark... ill understand " I looked at him a little cought off gard a bit before replying to him quickly " what no ware did you get I didn't want to hang with you tonight I'm just surprised we don't hang in less Alice is there with my little bro "

( So I posted a update asking y'all for your view and I decided to touch up this chapter and the last to show you what i ment by editing it to fit my view of the story and how it was supposed to play out :) )