Isabel goes to school

Joanna had her 5 birthday and Joanna is now 1 years old. Isabel is starting school tomorrow and she is so happy she can't wait to go back to school and see all her friends again. Last year she made 4 friends. Their names are Dominick, Tony, Nick, and Lilacs. Dominick and Nick are twins brothers. and Lilacs and Tony are brother and sister. Dominick and Nick are 5, Lilacs is 5 also, and Tony is 6.

Eric has to go to work today and Isabel has to go to school. I have to stay home and work because I have my own daycare from the house and if you are thinking does Eric live with me now, well yes he is living with me now. I walk up Isabel and help her get dressed for her first day at school. Then I woke up Joanna so we can walk Isabel to the bus stop. I got Joanna ready to go out side.

We walked Isabel to the bus stop and and a minute went by and her bus comes. Opens the door and she goes up one step. Comes back down gives me a huge and gives her brother a hug and say "I love you" and I tell her "I love you too". She gets on the bus again and I took a picture of her getting on the bus. When she gets home, she does her home work and Eric helps her out if she needs it, while I cook dinner.