13. Pranks and Prison

{Sara's POV}

We trained our group to their limits. And then we passed their limits. After an hour I looked at Sam and an evil grin graced both our faces.

"SWITCH!" We yelled in unison. Our group groaned and moved on to the next section.

We did this once again an hour later and let's just say, Jake's pack sucks. Like seriously. Sam and I still had WAY too much energy, but we couldn't train them anymore, so we went to Albertson's. By the way. Never do a scavenger hunt there. They hate it. Like seriously. They kicked us out.

This is why. Sam and I went online to find a scavenger hunt list, that we could share online with others. I just happened to know there was an elevator at Albertson's. as we're there we get in the elevator and take selfies. Group selfies. We also went up to random people and asked for their autographs. Their reactions? Priceless. One lady said yes and signed the paper, while one guy threatened to call the cops.

We also took pictures of us in the shopping carts. That's when we got kicked out. So we went to Walmart. The store that had everything except what you need at times.

We went in and Sam and I looked at each other smirking evilly.

"PT?" She asked. I nodded.

"Oh yeah! PT!"

"Yes!" She cheered.

€|A/N: PT: Prank Time|€

**********

So. Here we are.

In a prison.

Apparently, if you prank a cop, even if you don't know it's a cop, you have to go in a holding cell for like a day. And a night. And a day.

In other words, Sam and I are in prison as of now.

"CAN I GET A PHONE CALL? IM PRETTY SURE IM SUPPOSED TO GET ONE!" Sam yells. I roll my eyes. Why's she doing that? Alone? Why didn't she tell me we were gonna start screaming.

"YA! I DEMAND MY PHONE. SO I CAN PLAY A GAME! IM RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLYYYY BORED!" I scream with Sam.

"Sara. Annoying song?" She asks and I nod eagerly.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES, EVERYBODY'S NERVES, EVERYBODY'S NERVES. I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES. I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES, EVERYBODY'S NERVES, EVERYBODY'S NERVES. I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES. " and we just kept singing until people in the other holding cells sang along with us.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP?" A police guy yells from the hallway.

"Nope!" I say popping the 'p' and blowing a bubble with a pack of bubblegum I bought at the store.

"Sara! No fair! I wanna piece!" Sam whines to me so I give her a piece of gum and we start singing again.

"FINE! I'll let you two out just shut the rest of these guys up!" The police officer guy tells Sam and I.

"Okay!" I say hopping up. Then I stick my fingers in my mouth and blow, causing one of those really loud whistles.

"Please be quiet dear prison mates, now you know how to get attention, just don't over use it k?" Sam yells.

Silence.

Metal grinding against metal.

An opening door.

Freedom!

I start skipping out calmly with Sam's arm hooked through mine and her skipping by my side.

I swear I have the mentality of a child.

But that just means I am better than adults because sometimes all they do is be bossy and ugh! Now. Don't get me wrong, I can be serious, it's only on special occasions that I am though, so don't ever get used to it.

As I was saying.

Freedom.

A hallway.

And...

Oh crap.

A pissed off Alpha.

A pissed off Jake.

I'm doomed.