Obstacles 3 : Where is Spring???

Obstacles 3: Where is Spring???

By Victor Ye

It was a snowy, dark day when Mak was very mad at what he was looking at. His fingers felt numb, and he wanted some sunlight. He walked around and around in a big circle until he thought of something interesting. He wanted to travel somewhere else that had some extreme sunlight. He was tired of seeing gray clouds. He told his robots to come out into the outside wilderness. Both robots were excited that they were traveling somewhere else. They hated the cold, and extremely EXTREMELY loved the hot boiling sunshine. The three walking figures went away from the cold house, waving goodbye to the house.

As they went up the mountain, the air pressure increased and it was hard for him to breathe. He walked up and up until it was so so hard to breathe. He had to get a gas mask from his backpack and connect it onto his nose. After that, he asked the robot to make breakfast. His robot gave him something for breakfast: spaghetti meatballs with Pho. After he finished his food, he started to run for no reason. He thought that he might die here on a mountain so he had to run and run until he was close to a cloud that was scooting for the big sun to shine.

He then started to think about being a widow. He then became dismal, because his mother and father had died. His tears had commenced and dripped onto the floor. His stomach was not grumbling, so that meant that he was not hungry at all.

After that, they kept traveling until they saw something very blurry. At first, it looked like a triangle on top of a square, but afterwards, it looked more like houses. After that, he saw a big red ball of sunshine shining at the villages and towns. He was so happy that he was smiling from ear to ear. He ran as fast as a cheetah and raced until he found some boys and girls playing the boardgame chess.

Mak decided to play with them since he had not  playing chess for five years. For five minutes, the little children were very scared and frightened by Mak. They ran away from him and unfortunately, Max and his two robotic companions were alone again. They wanted to settle in a place that was super special with beautiful flowers, amazing shelter, and especially a garden. All the little boy wanted was a quiet peaceful place to stay and live in. He had dreamed of this since he ate breakfast on the mountain. For a moment, he thought of where to go and came up with a fantastic idea. He went north, for he thought that the north always had the best panoramic views and beautiful scenes.

As they started traveling toward the middle of the village, people stared at them like strangers. Some were teasing them, while others like little children got scared from even looking at their hair. Mak wanted to walk faster, meaning that he wanted to run to his dream. So...he ran for his life until he found a white painted door. They opened the beautiful looking door and...

His dream had come true! There were sparkling red roses from every corner. Dandelions covered the floor as truly amazing graceful looking flowers. There also were replicas of the sun that were decorating the walls, bringing more sunshine to the scene. Mak was so surprised and filled with so much awe that he was too reluctant to leave this fabulous (better than marvelous) garden place. After this enrapturing sight, he decided to take claim of a house. Then, he saw a boy watering the garden one flower a time. Mak wanted to own this place, so assuming the boy was the owner; he kicked the boy into the air, and he owned this house...happily ever after.