People Always Leave

A-N- Hey all! Song is SOBER by P!nk- its awesome and totally fits Nikola and her mood :)

Dedicated to my lil sis! Happy Belated Birthday! Here is the Niki you have been so patiently been waiting for :)

Wish my sis a happy 16th birthday!!!

March 25th (Nikola's POV)

"'The best brought-up children are those who have seen their parents as they are. Hypocrisy is not the parent's first duty.'"
-George Bernard Shaw

Dear Diary,
Things are falling apart. I feel it inside of me. And I see it to. The things that I once thought were normal don't seem that way to me anymore. The things I did for fun now seem like a punishment. Every step I take forward actually sends me back five steps. What is popular anymore? What is perfect? I can't be friends with everyone because one person says I can't be friends with just anyone. 'We aren't like them, we're better'.
Why? How? Tell me- because, honestly, I can't see the difference.
Who I want to be friends with leaves me with no one. And I don't want to be left alone. Yet, I feel like I could leave them all just for this one person. Just to feel real and alive for one second! Because, maybe, one second can change my life.
One second.
One second could make you win or lose.
One second could kill you.
One second could capture a memory.
One second could leave a mark.
One second-
-- and everything can change.
One second everything seemed perfect.
One second later it was all bleeding out of control...

"You better win today, Nikola," Drew finished threatening me.
"Of course, little brother," I smile sweetly and then glare at him.
I jog out onto te field in my soccer uniform and cleats. I wondered why me winning this games was so important to Drew? On the sidelines I saw him standing there watching me. I took my position at the half line as forward and waited for the ref to nod to me. I tapped the bal forward and then kicked it up to Ruby who had ran up to the goal.

It was fourth quarter and we were winning. This one girl on the other team has been harassing me. Deliberately, she pushed me down. I don't know how that bitch got away with it.
"What's wrong?" She teased, "Got a little dirt in your skirt?"
That was it. I saw red. I lashed out my foot and kicked her in the back of the knee.
"Ah!!" She screamed as she went down.
I stood up and gave her my best smirk, "Whose got dirt in their skirt now?" I asked as she wiped blood from the back of her knee. Its possible that my spikes had drawn blood...by 'possible' I mean 100% true.
"Bitch," she hissed and then pushed me. I stumbled a few step forward.
The ref was blowing his whistle at us- all I wanted to do was shove it down his throat.
I threw myself at the unlucky bitch who chose to mess with me. She was cat fighting back- but I was seriously fighting. I punched and pulled and slashed whatever I could. She hit me in the lip and I only got more enraged. I was out for blood and was only satisfied when I saw her face slashed and bloody and bruised.
From behind, someone locked their arms around me and pulled me away. I kicked and struggled but strong muscled arms wouldn't let me go.
"Stop it." He hissed.
I kept seeing red until I was sat down in the girls locker room.
I locked up and noticed that it was my brother who had pulled me away. He was locking the door so no one would come in.

I realized what I had done. I buried my face in my hands.
"Oh, no! Did I really just do that?"
"Yeah, you did." Drew sits down in front of me.
"Drew, what the hell is going on with me?!"
There was just-this is-. Ugh! Life was not going according to my plan. And it all started with Sophia. That day in school when Erika told everyone Sophia was pregnant. Bitch. And then Sophia had to play the 'innocent and pregnant' card to Gabriel- well, to everyone in the family. She went and told him it was my fault that the entire school is harassing her! ITS NOT! I had no idea that Erika was listening! We're not friends, but we're not enemies- well, we weren't. At least, not until she took my spot as head cheerleader.
Gabriel yelled at me. He wanted to know what the hell was going on with me and why I would betray my family like that. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about! My voice wasn't the only voice that Erika had recorded- Sophia herself was on there! I didn't know about Erika listening, I swear on my soul.
So Gabriel yelled at me for that. Then Drew yelled at me for losing my spot as head cheerleader. But his anger didn't last as long because he was so happy for Erika about becoming head cheerleader. Bitch!
He couldn't be so happily obsessed and angry at the same time- so he chose to ignore me.
And then there was the whole thing with Crash! He hasn't looked at or talked to me since the whole school-photo thing, Since Drew threatened him, and since I just stood there and watched.