Union J

"George.GEORGE" I look at my alarm. "ugh mom! its only 6". "I know hun, april fools" she said, laughing half way through."George you might aswell get up anyway, after all its a big day for you today" "I know, I know, just 5 more minutes, please,pleasee" I started to do a puppy face until she sighed and nodded.

I lay back in bed, letting all my thoughts drown me...

why does it have to be today? how am I going to tell everyone im leaving for London?

~1 hour later~

"thanks for the lift mom!" "no problem Georgey, remember to have said all your goodbyes by 2 ok?" I was about to speak when Josh came up behind me and jumped on my back as usual. "hello Toni, how are you?" "fine thanks, ill see you later" she waved and drove off. Josh turned to me, with a smirk on his face. that's when I looked ahead to see Jaymi and JJ with suitcases which looked like they were going away for like EVER. I looked down and Josh had a bag at his feet. once JJ and Jaymi got to me and Josh I broke the silence "so guys, whats with the cases?" Jaymi spoke up in a very girly-giggly voice "well, we didn't think it was right to not see you for a few months, soooo were coming with you"

I have to admit it. I couldn't keep the smile off my face, I ran into the boys and we did our big guy hug thing!. From this very moment I knew that there was going to be big adventures ahead and there was...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND I MIGHT DELETE, COMMENT AND IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CARRY ON, WHAT SHOULD THE STORYLINE BE? I HAVE A FEW IDEAS BUT IM NOT VERY GOOD AT WRITING BUT ALL COMMENTS APPRECIATED :)