Chapter 3 || The Septuplets and Eve

Harry took longer and longer missions until the kids were basically living with their grandparents. His brothers-in-law had accused him of causing Ginny's death, and it stuck to his brain. They apologized a thousand times over, but the damage was done. Addy was cool to her brothers because she blamed them for ruining the Potter children's lives. They put on smiles with their father for the paparazzi, but that was far from the truth. The older three spent most of their time at various cousins or family friends houses, but the septuplets and Eve never really understood what they didn't have.

Needless to say, the septs and Eve were close, being the youngest of the family. When the septs went to Hogwarts, Eve was left alone. When she finally went to Hogwarts, she was instantly the friend of everyone in her year. Gryffindor Eve, steady E student, daughter of the Harry Potter. She didn't bother to try out for quidditch as she was no good at it, but she was approached about being the commentator. She decided to give it a try and fell in love with it. Her Hogwarts career was set.

Fourth year was one of her favorite years. The septs had all gotten into Gryffindor as well, and with Lily gone, was the entire Gryffindor quidditch team. Eve loved confusing the tiny first years and using Potter whenever she could- "Potter heads for the quaffle, captures it, passes to Potter, who is saved from a bludger by Potter. Potter scores! Does Potter see the snitch? Yes, yes, Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!" She could have used their first names, especially as she was one of the only people who could distinguish between all of them, but she was a prankster, what can I say? She got a few O's and mostly E's for her O.W.L's, and did well in her N.E.W.Ts, which is more than the septs could say.

Some of them had gotten better grades than the others, like Bill and Percy, who uncannily resembled their namesakes. They all went into the same general field of work as their namesakes, and some of them settled down and married as well.

Eve never got married, but instead went on to become a reporter like her late mother. She, however, covered everything, from celebrity gossip to politics to quidditch, and forever changed the Daily Prophet and the media in general.