Chapter 7

A/N Currently fangirling about a normal box of tissue. I have no idea why, it is just an amazing box of tissues. Ok please enjoy my continuation of my story.

~~~~~

At first Loki was tense when Elsa kissed him. He relaxed and kissed her back. His lips were cold but comfortable in a beautiful way. His hands rested on Elsa's waist as her hands found there way to his etched in jaw line. Afterward Both were gasping for air. Once catching her breath Elsa said, "Now do you understand what I meant?"

Loki nodded and gave her a small sweet smile that looked amazing on him. He was in love and she new it. His smile slowly faded away. "What is wrong Loki?" Elsa asked.

"My father is searching for me. I must go, but I will be back as soon as I can," Loki said giving Elsa a hug.

She happily returned and said, "Ok. Would be here in time for dinner. I wish for you to meat my sister."

Loki pulled away, "I will try my best to make it and I am truly sorry if I can't." He gave her a small kiss on her forehead before disintegrating into thin air.

~~~~~

A/N This one is short two, but who wants to go to Asgard to see what is going on over there and yaddy daddy dah. Thanks for those are voting. I woke up today and went to my phone saw the vote and my mind was blown. As I say again Thank you so much. I love you all my little ducklings. >-)