Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You

Natalie's P.O.V

Right when I said those words I felt his body making irregular movements. Oh no. He's waking up. What was I thinking? Run Natalie run. Run for your life and that's exactly what I did. Without giving him another glance I ran towards my room. I closed the door and leaned against it panting heavily. What did I just do? Did I really confess? OH MY GOD. Nervous breakdown. I need to take a shower.

I made my excited body move to the washroom and the intense pain in my lower body made me realize what was happening. I was having period cramps. Oh that must be it. It was just hormonal influx. That's why I did what I just did. OH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY. YOU COWARD YOU LOVE HIM. Yes, I do. So what? This love won't become my tampon. Idiot.

After making myself comfortable I was so exhausted I slept the next moment. I woke up with a feeling of familiar touch stroking my hair lightly. I opened my eyes slowly and found Enrique lying there beside me. Oh my God. He's here. He heard it all. How will I face him?  I barely managed to ask in a whisper.

"When did you wake up?"

"Half an hour ago." His answer came the next second in a flat voice.

I gulped lightly. Why is he not saying anything? Please God. Don't do this to me. Ask him Natalie. It's now or never.

"You were sleeping all night?"

He simply nodded his head in return but it wasn't enough to make my anxiety go away even a little.

"You didn't wake up even for once?"

This time his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"No. Why?"

Oh thank God. He's not lying right? I shrugged my shoulders facing the ceiling trying the best to calm myself down.

"Nothing. I was just asking if you slept peacefully."

He raised his voice in frustration grabbing his side of the neck still gazing at me.
"To hell with peace. You weren't even attending my calls. I had to take sleeping pills."

I turned to look at him and spoke angrily.
"What? Again? Why? I am going to throw them away today. Why are you getting addicted to them?"

He looked at me sharply and kept on whining without taking any break.

"Why didn't you come then? Why did you ignore my calls? I kept waiting that you would at least call in the night but you didn't. What was so important that you even forgot me?"

You were all my thoughts were filled with, idiot!  I couldn't even look him in the eye and answered slowly.

"I didn't forget you Enrique. Everyone was around. I just didn't get much time to check notifications."

He didn't say anything in response. I could feel his eyes on my face very vividly. Just great. Isn't it? I am feeling nervous now.

"Let's have breakfast. I'll come after taking a bath."

Saying that I got up from the bed inching towards bathroom. He sighed lightly and mumbled in return.
"Okay!"

.................................................................

I was sitting on a chair in the kitchen when I heard Enrique's room door open. I looked back and groaned internally. He was half naked. The hell is he doing? I immediately averted my gaze back to the marble tiles.

Think about something else Natalie. Why the hell are you blushing? Oh my God why is it so hot all of a sudden. Think about something else. Oh what a beautiful dish plate. Oh my hand is so pretty. My hand... The scar from that night when I ruthlessly cut my hand with a glass. Wow it worked!