what i'm up to right now

Hey, long time no see

I'm doing well, how about yourselves?

I figured that I would write this in case people are wondering what I'm up to.

It's a long process for me to reconnect but I believe its pretty normal and I'm going to try to really force myself to get through this mental blockage and forge through it and see how that goes.

I'm no where near feeling completely 100% or back to where I originally was but I'd like to say a lot of writing stress is off my shoulders and I see a bit clearer on where I have to go. I just think I need a creative outlet to get the rest of my creativity flowing and I believe I'm taking the necessary steps towards that.

---

UPDATE: as of APRIL 16

The information above was written about a couple months back and I didn't have a chance to post it because it wasn't finished and I had no idea what else I wanted to say.

I feel better now. Or rather better in this moment I'm in. As some of you know, sometimes feelings come in bursts, lasting longer than others. I'm in a happy burst right now, grooving to romantic feels and everything (no, there is nothing new in my life in case you're wondering).

I don't know how long it will last, but I plan to ride this wave for as long as I can. 

Hopefully some stuff will come soon! :) If anything, I'll be working on some shorter stories so that in the event something does come up or I become bored with where I am taking the story, then it won't be as hard to finish!