Chapter 24 Plan In Action!!

Yuki p.o.v

That little bitch ohhhh I swear she had the nerve to punch me!!! She is going to pay big time and I will make sure she suffers after I get (y/n) all to myself. I touched my face where that girl Su I think is her name punched me. I winced in pain after touching it and I then I look at my hand to see a bit of crimson red thick liquid on my finger.

'damn she is a strong girl physically, but is she strong enough to live without her precious (y/n)'

I was making my way to my house to see if there is any news about that tour yet. I kept walking until I heard my phone call. I looked at the caller Id and saw that it was Takeshi. I answered right away hoping that he had any news of that bitch.

" Hey did you find anything useful???"

"I sure did but it can't be said over the phone."

"Hmmm okay meet me at my house in 30 minutes and be quick I don't want my time to be wasted got that!"

"Jesus alright I close by your house either way so I'll be waiting."

"Okay then bye"

I hanged up and I walked faster to my house so I can organize it a bit and clean up the blood on my face. I got home and went straight to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that my lower left lip is bleeding a bit and around the small wound looked a bit bruised.

'Bitch'

I muttered to myself as I grabbed a cloth and wet it with water. I placed the wet cloth on the wound and I flinched a bit at the stinging pain. I then grabbed the alcohol and wet the cloth with it. I took a deep breath and then thought to myself,

'This is gonna hurt like hell'

I finally place the cloth on the wound and once that cloth made contact with my skin I intermediately took it off and started jumping around my bathroom shrieking in pain. I then hear a low chuckle. Startled I jumped and quickly turned around to see Takeshi leaning on the bathroom door frame and a stupid smirk on his face. He then says in a teasing voice,

"Su did that too you didn't she??"

"shut up..."

"Hahaha! That's my girl!"

"Correction she technically isn't yours anymore."

"She will soon ."

"Anyways what was it that you wanted to talk about!"

"Damn alright jeez are you always this moody!!"

"When someone annoys me which is what you are doing right now at this precise moment!!"

"Well calm down because first the tour will start in three days and I got us a team."

"What team??"

"Look there is no way we will be able to pull this off just you and me, sooo I know a few people who owes me a few favors and they are will to help us get closer to them."